Hacking M3 Sakura DLDI running commercial roms

em2241992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was done with Dsision and Moonshell 2 using a program that forwarded it to the YSmenu, is there any way to do the same with the DLDI of M3 Sakura, I am asking because I personally have a liking for the Sakura look, so is there any way, such as using the same loader?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
em2241992 said:
It was done with Dsision and Moonshell 2 using a program that forwarded it to the YSmenu, is there any way to do the same with the DLDI of M3 Sakura, I am asking because I personally have a liking for the Sakura look, so is there any way, such as using the same loader?

no its as simple as that ... just buy an M3 REAL or an ITOUCH as either run SAKURA and can launch games
smile.gif

em2241992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
em2241992 said:

no its as simple as that ... just buy an M3 REAL or an ITOUCH as either run SAKURA and can launch games
smile.gif
Not easy when you have no money or a job...

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
em2241992 said:
kobykaan said:
em2241992 said:

smile.gif
Well what are you waiting for? Get up and do something about it. Or try rewriting the program for it... DO SOMETHING.

em2241992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golin said:
em2241992 said:
kobykaan said:
em2241992 said:

smile.gif
Well what are you waiting for? Get up and do something about it. Or try rewriting the program for it... DO SOMETHING.
Trust me I've tried, I can't code, but I sure tried to, I currently got moonshell 2 doing it, but I personally want to add the smoother menus and sliding feature plus the loading bar, so using M3 Sakura would be better. I just don't know how even though I tried actually multiple times, I usually go asking when I am SOL. As for a job, I'm still in school, and still legally can't work without working papers, which my mother refuses to sign saying it will affect my school work.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
em2241992 said:

why dont you just use moonshell 2? its practically the same program any way (its made by the same guy) and can even i think be skinned to look more like sakura if you so wish. and it loads roms with a plugin using either YSMenu on DSTT, R4DS or AK2, or AKAIO on AK2.

em2241992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
em2241992 said:

why dont you just use moonshell 2? its practically the same program any way (its made by the same guy) and can even i think be skinned to look more like sakura if you so wish. and it loads roms with a plugin using either YSMenu on DSTT, R4DS or AK2, or AKAIO on AK2.
I own a supercard, and I actually did get moonshell 2 working, I was probably going to make a guide on that for the supercard users. I just like Sakura it just seems different to me, once I get a job I will be getting an Itouch or an M3 Perfect bundle

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
em2241992 said:
I own a supercard, and I actually did get moonshell 2 working, I was probably going to make a guide on that for the supercard users. I just like Sakura it just seems different to me, once I get a job I will be getting an Itouch or an M3 Perfect bundle
go to the commercial rom loading in moonshell 2 thread and add your guide there. i'm sure BlackIris will appreciate it. As will others no doubt. Anyway i assumed you had a YSMenu supported card because you talked about YSMenu in your first post. My bad. But anyway, just use Moonshell 2, i have used both and see not much difference, and as i think i mentioned before, there's a skin i think to make it look more like Sakura as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.