M3 Sakura DLDI running commercial roms

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by em2241992, May 3, 2009.

May 3, 2009
  1. em2241992
    OP

Member em2241992 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    It was done with Dsision and Moonshell 2 using a program that forwarded it to the YSmenu, is there any way to do the same with the DLDI of M3 Sakura, I am asking because I personally have a liking for the Sakura look, so is there any way, such as using the same loader?

2. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

no its as simple as that ... just buy an M3 REAL or an ITOUCH as either run SAKURA and can launch games [​IMG]

3. em2241992
    OP

United States
    Not easy when you have no money or a job...

4. Golin

Member Golin GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well what are you waiting for? Get up and do something about it. Or try rewriting the program for it... DO SOMETHING.

5. em2241992
    OP

United States
    Trust me I've tried, I can't code, but I sure tried to, I currently got moonshell 2 doing it, but I personally want to add the smoother menus and sliding feature plus the loading bar, so using M3 Sakura would be better. I just don't know how even though I tried actually multiple times, I usually go asking when I am SOL. As for a job, I'm still in school, and still legally can't work without working papers, which my mother refuses to sign saying it will affect my school work.

6. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    why dont you just use moonshell 2? its practically the same program any way (its made by the same guy) and can even i think be skinned to look more like sakura if you so wish. and it loads roms with a plugin using either YSMenu on DSTT, R4DS or AK2, or AKAIO on AK2.

7. em2241992
    OP

United States
    I own a supercard, and I actually did get moonshell 2 working, I was probably going to make a guide on that for the supercard users. I just like Sakura it just seems different to me, once I get a job I will be getting an Itouch or an M3 Perfect bundle

8. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    go to the commercial rom loading in moonshell 2 thread and add your guide there. i'm sure BlackIris will appreciate it. As will others no doubt. Anyway i assumed you had a YSMenu supported card because you talked about YSMenu in your first post. My bad. But anyway, just use Moonshell 2, i have used both and see not much difference, and as i think i mentioned before, there's a skin i think to make it look more like Sakura as well.