M3 Sakura (as moonshell replacement)loading troubles

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Azn_Tomato, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Azn_Tomato
    OP

Newcomer Azn_Tomato Member

United States
    Every single time. Any thoughts? SYSTEM folder from english download here on gbatemp in on root of card. In "moonshl" folder, i deleted moonshell and put in Sakura and named it as moonshell.
    Loaded to 15%.
    So then i deleted everything else in the moonshell file; after all, the SYSTEM folder is what regulated m3 sakura?
    Loaded to 15%

So i'm outta ideas. Any help appreciated. And i'm not going to format my card. It would take like 30 minutes and my laptop makes the usb reader heat up to scalding temperatures, i'm worried it might damage the SD

2. kevenka

Member kevenka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Hmm...ok how about not deleting the stuff in the moonshell folder already and see what happens? I am not sure if that would work but worth a shot right?

3. Fat D

Member Fat D GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    how much free space do you have on your card? Sakura uses a 16MB swap file. Howevr, it might already be on your disk since at least some download packages include it.

4. Azn_Tomato
    OP

Newcomer Azn_Tomato Member

United States
    Well i tried with the moonshell stuff before i deleted it.
    I'm using the SYSTEM file from here's download, which is like 56 mb, as compared to some peoples own uploaded which are smaller in size, which i have also tried.