Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I looked all over the place for v1.35 US/EU myself and I couldn't find it. It's also strange that it would come out for US/EU before Japan, since up until now Japan has always gotten the update first. I can only conclude that one of the following must be true:

[1] it's the very same v1.35 test build mc_B3oWoLF uploaded...
[2] "Mr. 2 Posts" Dialga.The.Master.Of.Time. really is the master of time and has managed to bring us a file from the future (that we can't open anyway because it's a corrupt archive), or...
[3] this file is crap.

I'm calling you out, Master of Time. I actually hope I'm wrong on this.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its probably just the new test ver with 4.3a patched in

"Repakaged by: DialgaTheMasterOfTime"

I think that file should be removed since no on can find anything about a real copy

Nagaroth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dialga.The.Master.Of.Time. said:
I re uploaded the files now,sorry for the inconvenience. And Yes I am from the future.Just Joking.

No offense, but unless you can provide us with any clue as to where does this 1.35 version come from that cannot be found anywhere else on the net (except the test version posted in the FAQ, but that's not a "release") I won't let this touch my DS, just in case.

Hardkaare

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Densetsu3000 said:
I looked all over the place for v1.35 US/EU myself and I couldn't find it. It's also strange that it would come out for US/EU before Japan, since up until now Japan has always gotten the update first. I can only conclude that one of the following must be true:

[1] it's the very same v1.35 test build mc_B3oWoLF uploaded...
[2] "Mr. 2 Posts" Dialga.The.Master.Of.Time. really is the master of time and has managed to bring us a file from the future (that we can't open anyway because it's a corrupt archive), or...
[3] this file is crap.

I'm calling you out, Master of Time. I actually hope I'm wrong on this.
yeah.. i would also like to know where this comes from..
wacko.gif

kezlehan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I have no clue where this has come from, I personally think it's just 1.34 called 1.35 . But I've put it on my M3 Real, and it works fine. Although I still wanna know where it came from if it's a real 1.35

Dialga.The.Maste

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Source: Click
Look, Guys if you don't think its real then don't download it.About The source I'm not so sure with the uploader,he won't give out information on where he downloaded the files I don't know where he got the files but it works fine for me so I uploaded it here.So please stop bugging me about where I got it.All the changes i did were adding a readme file and renaming it (and over archiving it) then uploading it because it worked for me.
mad.gif

kezlehan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well mine isn't bricked. Seems fine to me. Not had any bugs or anything either. If you don't believe it, I'll take some photos of my ds with it on, and show you that it works and is 1.35
Was just an idea. If you don't want to use it then that's up to you
smile.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kezlehan said:
Well mine isn't bricked. Seems fine to me. Not had any bugs or anything either. If you don't believe it, I'll take some photos of my ds with it on, and show you that it works and is 1.35
Was just an idea. If you don't want to use it then that's up to you
smile.gif
v1.35 (test build) was posted 2 days ago
and thats all this is

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1826245

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1