OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
m3logo.gif
M3 Sakura 1.34 Europe/USA & M3 Real / G6 DS Real 4.2e
A little late, but here it comes.
Yes, you read right!
Finally the Europe/USA Version of the newest M3 Sakura has been released!
Now you can use the official release of it!

We do also have a new M3 Real 4.2e Update! Changelog for both is below.

M3 / G6 DS Real v4.2e x38 (10th-02-2009):

Improvement projects:

1. Solve the "1592 - the strongest chess East General DS (date)" by adding the soft reset in case of abnormal operation of Games issues;

2. Solve the "2324 - Mario Party DS (Korean)" Before joining the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problem;

3. Solve the "3274 - Metroid Prime: Hunters (EU)" soft reset joining the circumstances, the game does not run the normal problem;

4. Solve the "3278 - is not: sunken treasures (Eurostat)" Before joining the soft reset, the game does not run a normal problem;

5. Solve the "3282 - Madagascar 2: fled to Africa (Germany)" by adding soft-reset in case of abnormal operation of Games issues;

6. Solve the "3283 - the magic merry-go-round (Eurostat)" Before joining the soft reset, the game does not run a normal problem;

7. Solve the "3292 - monster race (date)" should not use instant archived issues;

8. Solve the "3296 - Simulation of Animals (United States)" in the accession to the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problem;

9. Solve the "3320 - Super Magic Challenge (Europe)" Before joining the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problem;

10. Solve the "3330 - ToCA Race Driver 3 (O)" Before joining the soft reset, the game is run abnormal problems;

11. Solve the "3332 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: time of echo (date)" can not start running the problem can now be normal operation of the game;

12. Solve the "3340 -??(date)" by adding the soft reset in case of abnormal operation of Games issues;

13. Solve the "3341 - Blazed Action: small dinosaurs Waagenophylloid Great Adventure (Day)" by adding soft-reset in case of abnormal operation of Games issues;

14. Solve the "3342 - Simulation of Animals (Europe)" Before joining the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problem;

15. Solve the "3343 - Phoenix and??(U.S.)" Before joining the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problem;

16. Solve the "3347 - Emma at the Farm (EU)" soft reset joining the circumstances, the game does not run the normal problem;

17. Solve the "3349 - Emma in the mountains (U.S.)" Before joining the soft reset, the game does not run the normal problem;

18. Solve the "3350 - Tomb Raider Underworld (Europe)" Can not use instant archived issues;

19. Solve the "3351 - Magic Wheel (Eurostat)" Game of Death through time and space will lead to problems, can now normal game;

20. Solve the "3358 - Cherry small ball small ball City DS (date)" by adding the soft reset in case of abnormal operation of Games issues;

21. Automatic Chinese name literally means that the control support to 3363 DS Game ROM.

Note: As of date, all NDS games can be normal operation, should not use the soft reset the game has 51, can not use real-time archive has 86 games.

1234349455M3RealSakura(1).jpg

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source
icon11.gif
Mirror

Contributed by Zerrix

linFox

Trophies
Website
www.linfoxdomain.com
XP
Country
There's v2.4 for the iTouchDS too:

QUOTE said:
Firmware 2.4:
Minor update
=========================
Change log:
===========
1.Solve the problem of adding the soft-rest function for Game 1592,2324,3274,3278,3282,3283,3296,3320,3330,3340,3341,3342,3343,3347,3349,3358.
2.Solve the problem of adding the RTS function for Game 3292,3350.
3.Fix the compatibility of game 3332,3351.
(Games tested up to 3363)

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ooh nice
sorry for being a noob about this
but does the firmware run on the cyclo just as it is?
(or will i need to like. patch it or what not.)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
ooh nice
sorry for being a noob about this
but does the firmware run on the cyclo just as it is?
(or will i need to like. patch it or what not.)
it wont work on the cyclo, no matter what

merbiyatch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this also mean we will be getting an update for the m3 isakura triple boot?or can we just copy these files(m3 and itouch updates) to the current version of the m3 isakura?or will it not work?

Daminite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i havent tried Chrono Trigger on the sakura firmware yet but i'm still having problems with it where it randomly locks up On the m3 real firmware.
i have the same error weather i use a patched version or not and on both u and j releases.
and i tried the other ones i get a lock up from and they still do it.

the errors are:

Star Trek - Tactical Assault (U) {0645} - freezes whenever it tries to save
Theresia - Dear Emile (U) {2877} - freezes when i take a certain path
Phineas and Ferb (U) {3343} - freezes when i stat a new game

i primarily use r**s to try before i buy but even after i buy i've found a flash card is more convenient so i only really buy for legitimacy.

of the above mentioned i only have chrono trigger since i cant get the other three to run long enough to see if i like them enough to purchase.
i'm using an original ds. havent gotten a light yet.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This IS the official version, tineymoneyt
wink.gif

@ merbiyatch: You don't need any Triple-Loader anymore! Thies Edition already contains Sakura 1.34 and TouchPod (M3 Real) 4.2e!
Until you want to use iTouch you have to rely on the old Triple-Loader with Unofficial Sakura 1.12+a!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it's easy to get the triple boot to work with this one.
grab the itouch folder, and the default#.nds that launches the itouch firmware from the triple boot and put it next to the system folder of the new m3sakura on the root of your microSD.

merbiyatch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerrix said:
wink.gif

@ merbiyatch: You don't need any Triple-Loader anymore! Thies Edition already contains Sakura 1.34 and TouchPod (M3 Real) 4.2e!
Until you want to use iTouch you have to rely on the old Triple-Loader with Unofficial Sakura 1.12+a!

so would you choose this over the m3 isakura?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
merbiyatch said:
Zerrix said:
wink.gif

so would you choose this over the m3 isakura?
This version of Sakura is definitely better than iSakuReal. It's an official dual-boot with Sakura and TouchPod, making all homebrew compatible one way or another. Not to mention it also has the sleek and sexy eye candy of Sakura for everything but homebrew. Actually, homebrew is becoming more and more compatible with Sakura. As a matter of fact, check here to see what I mean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: both of which work well in potplayer