Hacking M3 Rumble Ram Pack & EZIV lite deluxe

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Any idea if these two products work with cyclo?
I know about 3 in 1 but I'm just doing a little research

Thanks

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
at least the latter shoul work with GBA EXPloader, but the built-in Rumble/RAM patches should not work. The new Beta GBA loader should also not work with either.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
madridi4ever said:
am I to understand that EZIV lite deluxe will work with cyclo and M3 rumble ram pack will not?
The EZ-Pack will supply GBA support in GBA-EXPloader, as well as RAM when pre-programmed. Since the Rumble RAM pack behaves like an official RAM PACK IIRC, the RAM functions will be enabled, although not because of cyclo compatibility but because of game compatibility. It might supply RAM by pre-patching (I think the M3 devs offer a patch for that), but I am not sure.

xxxGONZOx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be that your DS is charging and you want to play mario 3 on 3 hoops with joey while eating prokchops. this is the only reasonable solution to ur ingrown dick feet.

xxxGONZOx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gbasp.gif
gbasp.gif
gbasp.gif
xxxGONZOx said:
It might be that your DS is charging and you want to play mario 3 on 3 hoops with joey while eating prokchops. this is the only reasonable solution to ur ingrown dick feet.

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Fat D said:
madridi4ever said:
am I to understand that EZIV lite deluxe will work with cyclo and M3 rumble ram pack will not?
The EZ-Pack will supply GBA support in GBA-EXPloader, as well as RAM when pre-programmed. Since the Rumble RAM pack behaves like an official RAM PACK IIRC, the RAM functions will be enabled, although not because of cyclo compatibility but because of game compatibility. It might supply RAM by pre-patching (I think the M3 devs offer a patch for that), but I am not sure.

I'm not sure I get it, do you mean (as an example) if I get any rom that uses rumble.. or ds browser for example.. the rumble (or ram) will be enabled because the rom supports it? (and cyclo has nothing to do with it?)

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
madridi4ever said:
Fat D said:
madridi4ever said:

I'm not sure I get it, do you mean (as an example) if I get any rom that uses rumble.. or ds browser for example.. the rumble (or ram) will be enabled because the rom supports it? (and cyclo has nothing to do with it?)
Ad far as I recall, the M3 Rumble RAM pack behaves like an official rumble pak, so every rumble game should support it. However, the RAM functions will require patching.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water