M3 Real won't Boot

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by tnh200284, Nov 24, 2007.

Nov 24, 2007

M3 Real won't Boot by tnh200284 at 2:05 AM (935 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. tnh200284
    OP

Newcomer tnh200284 Newbie

United States
    Hi,

I have a problem booting up my M3 DSReal. I bought M3 DSReal (from EchoStore.com) last week and everything was working just fine until this morning. Whenever I turn my DS on, it will go to a screen that said “there is no DS Card inserted”. I am using a Kingston 2GB micro and on firmware System V2.6(Europe/USA). All folders (system, NDS, ect…) seem to be in the right places and I did not make any changes to the card. Once again, i have just bought my DS Lite and the M3 DSReal less than a week ago and it was working fine until now. Everything (DS system and M3 DSREAL) are still very clean and I did not drop and damage my DS in any way. Can someone please explain to me what may be the cause for this? [​IMG]

2. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    Seems like a bad contacts issue. Try cleaning the contacts on the card with something safe. Contact your store if it still does not work.

Usually the contents of the micro SD don't matter if the DS cannot detect the card itself.

3. TeenDev

Member TeenDev GBAtemp's Original Hipster

United States
    try using an eraser across the contacts, that always does it for me.

4. CZroe

Member CZroe GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The M3r is missing the plastic teeth that would otherwise keep you from touching the contacts. This means that hand oils quickly cover it and get deposited on your DS contacts if you don't wipe it every time it gets touched.

5. Nero

Member Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

United States
    More like Alcohol + Q-Tip.

Do that and swab it on the M3DSR's contacts.

~Nero

6. cory1492

Member cory1492 GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Actually, unless there is flux/residue on them, a *real* rubber (not poly or plastic blends) generally gets memory contacts cleaner when it's just insertion garbage or oxidization; provided also the contacts are accessible.