Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
M3 real vs. Super Card DsOne SDHC
Which is better
It is not topic made in purpose of flaming posts, because I need to buy one of them (only sdhc flashcarts available on polish market) and dont know which is better .
To precise im thinking in this post about m3 real without any ram,gba addons ,(base pack). vs super card dsone sdhc

Help me choose one of them

serco16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't have both of them so my opinion is kinda useless.
But I have an M3 real ordered because my Supercard DsOne SDHC broke down in less than a week since I got it (wasn't first owner but still...). So, judge well before buying
smile.gif

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I would say SCDS because I own one
tongue.gif

RTS is good but is more of a "my flash cart card can do it and yours can't so mine must be better". Turning any cheat on and off during game is cool
smile.gif
Reading a game guide while playing is also useful for RPG's (don't actually play RPG's
tongue.gif
) Also, the OS is Moonshell so you don't have to change modes to play media( the Moonshell version is 1.4 though
dry.gif
)

All I can think of at the moment........

azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
 Are you not happy with your AKRPG?
He is corrupting my saves from time to time so no. I think that my m3 simply was better , because I always had card full of games and never corrupted save.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
 Are you not happy with your AKRPG?
He is corrupting my saves from time to time so no. I think that my m3 simply was better , because I always had card full of games and never corrupted save.
Hmmm. Interesting problem. Mine should be arriving in the mail so please tell me some more about this save corruption so I know about it since it is going to be my problem too. Do you put the games on the NAND memory? Or the SD memory? And what exactly happens? Does the save file just disappear or what?

As for the caparison, I say get supercard DS1 as it has RTS and is an incredibly cheap cart. You really can't go wrong there. I say that will hold you off until you email acekard team and tell them about your problem and maybe they will fix it in the next firmware update hopefully.

azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
It goes like that, I had lot of games with working saves, I played them (they were on microsd). But one day couple of games just didnt want to load saves, they go from the beginning., but there were other games that load saves eaven from microsd. But for now I think that all of my games from microsd losed theire saves. Now saves only work in big brain academy, brain training, I lost phoenix wright saves, worms world party saves, geometry wars saves, micro machines saves. I thought that it is only problem of soft , because on nand flash everything was ok. I eaven ended a dranglade game using saves, but suddenly today when I wanted to load save from warhammer 40 000 it didnt load too, it is too many times that Im losing saves so I think it is corruption (at the moment on my nand flash there are nintendogs and star wars with working saves, but it is too much stress for me waiting what game will lose save next, maybe it is only problem of hardware and I was having bad luck , but who knows.)
Im 100% shure that I didnt deleted that saves, because I had m3simpy before and It never happend to me (accidently deleting saves).

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I hope you figure out how to fix it and hopefully I won't have the same negative experience. Anyway, what kind of microsd card are you using? I japanese made one? Not that is really matters but I am wondering.

tzarenc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
M3 DS Real are great! Super card is bad. M3 DS Real are more populare. I´ts M3 Team´s flashcard! Buy the M3 DS Real. I have M3 DS Real and is full funkction to all roms and homebrew i have, all boot!

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
M3 need to up there game if they are to compete, 'it runz all da romz 111' is simply not good enough anymore, they need to get creative with their software.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users