beide mittelfinger hoch
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
- better touch controls. they suck. you click something, you see its clicked, nothing happens. or you click and nothing happens at all
- alpha listing should be saved. it sucks to drivesort the sd card everytime you add a new game
- the option to change the listing to plain file listing like r4/m3simply does. 4 games per page sucks.
- cutting the ".nds" ending in file listing. that makes no sense and sucks
- the option to directly jump to game menu when booting, cause that is what you want in nearly all the time
- the option to scroll through the files backwards. you have 80 games on your card, want to play "zoo keeper" ie. and have to go all the way down. sucks.
- not cutting words at the end of the line (sorry for my bad english) when listing, like
PHANTOM HOURGL
ASS.NDS
cause that sucks.

overall, this card sucks.
just kidding, but there is a lot of space for improvements

any other suggestions?

iceedge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't had a trouble with loading directly to the game menu. Its in the options but its called "shortcut". just set it to load directly to your games.

However, I heard there was supposed to be an option to load to the Nintendo DS Boot screen, i.e. the normal screen when you turn on your DS, and not directly to the Real GUI. I'd like to see that added at some point.

I've also had troubles with some of the cheats. I remember them working on my simply and on no$gba but for some reason won't work on the M3Real or the code will make the game crash.

EDIT: One thing I forgot to mention in the original post is the format that the cheats are shown. A lot of the cheat files out there(especially rayders) has notes and/or long descriptions. In the GUI the descriptions are extended to a separate line and displayed as its own cheat or completely cut off. If a menu format can be implemented to display only the name of the cheat and a separate header showing the descriptions/notes of the selected cheat on the bottom then the whole screen would be cleaned up a lot. And support for multiple value cheats with value modifiers would be appreciated, i.e. a catch any pokemon code would look something like 8000e701 00??, and there would need to be support for the different values of ??.

Kie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah Drivesorting is rather annoying each time. I agree that alpha listing should be saved. I don't know why it automatically sorts by date, and not only that, but the newest games you put on there are right at the bottom which makes date sorting pretty redundant.

4 games per page is a must-change, i'd rather quickly get to a game than see the icons
tongue.gif
I think by solving that problem, the .nds extension and the cutting off words at the ends of lines will also be fixed. And it should also reduce those annoying loading times that the simply never had.

Also, the PDA program is unbelievably slow, I'm not sure if the overall slowness is because you need a SDHC card to run it better, or whether there's just too many things happening for the card to handle. Oh and I can only exit PDA by going into NDS Games.

Myztikal_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I love the M3 DS Real, but it can be improved. Here are my suggestions:

- Make "start game" the download play button (i see no point in having two)
- Link the "PDA" icon to a well known PDA Homebrew (DSOrganise is nice)
- Allow us to change the font
- The four games per page thing and the ability to scroll up from A to Z
- Fix the "yes" option for NDS software bootup or allow "DS Download play option" (the ability to download other games from people) from the main menu.
- Ability to create our own shortcuts to other homebrews from the Main Menu.

soybean84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about making the "start game" the download play button. From my experience, I was unable to soft reset the game whenever I enable download play. It annoys me because if I don't enable download play, then there are some parts of certain games (zelda) where it would freeze. I'm currently using 2.9 right now. Hopefully the download play and soft reset can be sorted out.

c2ironfist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Increase compatibility and performance of current games.

I've noticed in Jump! During the menu that it is slightly slower than the R4 and CycloDS Evo.

I play this game a lot and I notice the speed difference. I haven't had a chance to test this out on any other games yet but I'm going to assume that game performance isn't as good as their previous M3 Simply Card.

If you've tried the Jump! Ultimate Stars patch the patch slows down menu drastically. Thats the same feeling I get when using the Real to play JUS. It's not bad but I do notice a performance decrease.

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
a "press A to load last game" option while booting or something like this (ie. the first game listed is always the last played game)

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
-boot to game menu as an option would be cool

-english only version, I don't need multi language. maybe make a separate download for each language. people generally shouldn't be switching languages on the fly, wouldn't make sense.

-speed up file listing, some people have brought this up many times

-design a more solid looking default GUI, the animations make the card look cheap. maybe add more frames or slow the animation down

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Ability to change font when making skins
*Ability to control animation speed when making skins
*Saved Sort Options
*More files per page / different views
*Something needs to be done about the GBA expansion pack not transfering saves when you turn the DS back on 9 out of 10 tries. It is clearly an issue and makes the extra cash spent to get the GBA bit, a complete waste.
*More compatible Soft Reset/faster menus/etc, etc. (Those are givens, though and should always be improved as it goes along!)

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
-boot to game menu as an option would be cool

-english only version, I don't need multi language. maybe make a separate download for each language. people generally shouldn't be switching languages on the fly, wouldn't make sense.

-speed up file listing, some people have brought this up many times

-design a more solid looking default GUI, the animations make the card look cheap. maybe add more frames or slow the animation down

You can just remove the other languages manually, (thats what i do)

What i would really like, is that they fix the Download play issue with G6Real.

llatnik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I"d also like to add a vote to being able to customise the buttons, or even just add one of my own (there's space for it) the included media player works, its just it takes an incredible amount of time to load and its GUI isn't customisable, and given it seems to be an adaptation of moonshell thats a shame given how customisable and fast moonshell is

in short, from what i can see the biggest theme to all of these requests is Customisable interface, insofar as its function appearance and whatever else overwhelmingly what's wanted is freedom of function, while the features supplied are great an the card itself is marvellous it just feels very confining compared to both its predecessors and its competitor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night