Hacking M3 Real Sakura problem!

biday

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using a M3 Real with M3Sakura logo on it. But when I access to a game from the menu, it can't load the game, there is just a "loading" title. I formated my microSD, and then install the latest firmware, but when I started my DS Lite, there is a red microSD icon with "MENU?" con a white background, my ND didnt worked! I restore the original firmware on the Flashcard. Then when I chosed a game there is a Error:

Open TTRESET.DAT error!

I can play only one game, and my hundred others is unavailable!

Plz help me!

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
biday said:
I am using a M3 Real with M3Sakura logo on it.

It's not the M3Sakura logo that tells you if it's fake. It's the URL at the bottom. The fake cards have www.adaptes.com unlike the real cards that have www.m3adapter.com.

Hardkaare

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Archimdae said:
biday said:

It's not the M3Sakura logo that tells you if it's fake. It's the URL at the bottom. The fake cards have www.adaptes.com unlike the real cards that have www.m3adapter.com.
I have a dstt also and when theres no firmware on it it says "MENU?".
And i also downloaded the firmware from m3adeptes.com and it works on my dstt (if i rename the files)
And also he said Open TTRESET.DAT error!

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMFG said:
Archimdae said:
biday said:

I have a dstt also and when theres no firmware on it it says "MENU?".
And i also downloaded the firmware from m3adeptes.com and it works on my dstt (if i rename the files)
And also he said Open TTRESET.DAT error!

Like I said, it's a fake M3 Real :0p.

fuckinghatetoreg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a genuine M3 and I get the same problem - Sakura just hangs on boot at the loading screen or purple Sakura screen. Even after reformatting and just installing the firmware. It's like every version of Sakura is worse for me, until all I've got it something that doesn't work at all.

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Two issues that I have had, both cause Sakura to freeze

1) button held in on start up, I had a crappy hard case with the DS lite inside, on switch on sometimes it would boot and other times just hang. After tearing out my hair for a couple of days I found it was the case holding in one of the buttons (Right) in. Check all the buttons are free and are not sticking.

2) Pin connection, do not ask me why but Sakura is so much fussier to load than Touchpod - I could boot touchpod all the time but Sakura would sometimes freeze or go black screen. I put in the paper shim and it loaded everytime.

fuckinghatetoreg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kittymat said:
Two issues that I have had, both cause Sakura to freeze

1) button held in on start up, I had a crappy hard case with the DS lite inside, on switch on sometimes it would boot and other times just hang. After tearing out my hair for a couple of days I found it was the case holding in one of the buttons (Right) in. Check all the buttons are free and are not sticking.

2) Pin connection, do not ask me why but Sakura is so much fussier to load than Touchpod - I could boot touchpod all the time but Sakura would sometimes freeze or go black screen. I put in the paper shim and it loaded everytime.

None of those apply to me - I don't use a case and I already have a shim. It just doesn't work properly not getting past the boot screen at all, where the Touchpod and ISakuraReal work perfectly fine. Maybe the anti-other-carts-code is being overly sensitive?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu