M3 Real rumble pack issue in Mario and Luigi: PiT

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by temp4746, Apr 5, 2009.

1. temp4746
    OP

Newcomer temp4746 Advanced Member

Israel
    When im trying to use the rumble pack i got with my m3 real with the game Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time i have an issue. (I tried both europe and usa)
    When i try to put the game into sleep mode (closing the lid) it starts to flicker on and off and doesnt go into sleep mode, the rumble does work though.

Quite annoying since i need to use sleep mode often but i want to play with the rumble pack.
    Is there any way to fix it?, and if there is i wish it would be fixed automatically in the next firmware release.

P.S: It also happens with advance wars: dual strike even though this game doesnt even use rumble, so it doesnt matter much since i can just take it out then although i wish it wont happen there to and i wont have to.

2. Firedrake1

Member Firedrake1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Do you have any official DS cartridge? Your issues could be hardware related. I know that would suck, but it would be worth testing with an official cart, just in case.

3. temp4746
    OP

Newcomer temp4746 Advanced Member

Israel
    My friend has an m3 real rumble pack and an original cart of Mario and Luigi: PiT and it happens to him also.

Yes i tried sleep mode with official carts both with rumble inserted and not inserted and it works, and it also works with the m3 real.
    I also tried it with metroid prime hunters (which supports rumble) original and on the m3 real and sleep mode and rumble works.

It only doesnt work on Mario and Luigi: PiT when the rumble pack is inserted (and also on advance wars: dual strike) once i take the rumble pack out sleep mode works perfectly.