Brooklyn Beatdown!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.thebrooklynbeatdown.com
XP
Country
United States
Where do i put my games? I keep seeing something about a NDS folder. Do i have to create it? if so where do i put it. As of right now i have my games in a folder labled games and i can play them. But not from the lil NDS icon in the menu. If any one can help thanx =)

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make a folder on the root of your card called NDS and place the roms in there.
wink.gif

mat88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanx. Got it working although i was able to run games out of the mycard section it seems. Just got my M3real today and i must say its a bit of a let down. It feels very cheaply made. And its hard to get in and out of my DS.

Yeah, I got mine last week and same reaction. It's harder to put in the DS then an orignal cart

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That has been my experience as well, MrGoomba. Very minor. That's nothing at all compared to the issues that -some- other users are having.

gweedyj

Brooklyn Beatdown!
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
so i got my 2nd m3 real today *long story dont ask* this one was the perfect bundle. I am much more pleased with this. It fits in my DS nicely no forceing it in or anything. Only prob is i cant test anything else out because when i went to remove my SD card from the other one it launched it to no return and i cant find it. So now i have no SD card =/.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so i got my 2nd m3 real today *long story dont ask* this one was the perfect bundle. I am much more pleased with this. It fits in my DS nicely no forceing it in or anything. Only prob is i cant test anything else out because when i went to remove my SD card from the other one it launched it to no return and i cant find it. So now i have no SD card =/.

You lost it in your Home, right?

If so, Look for it!
laugh.gif

~Nero

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Mine can't do this. The microSD slides like a rock.

HazeyTheLazy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm.. Is it the fact that it just doesn't work at all? Or does the M3Real lack Auto-DLDI patching?
~Nero

Lack of auto-DLDI patching doesn't mean it isn't compatible with DLDI-enabled homebrew, it just means you need to patch it manually.

The problem is most likely to do with the M3/G6R compatibility; not its ability to patch DLDI (which, AFAIK, works slow- but fine)

gweedyj

Brooklyn Beatdown!
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States

You lost it in your Home, right?

If so, Look for it!
laugh.gif

~Nero
not that esy. my rooms a mess and it could be anywhere. the card literally launched out of my m3. luckily i got a new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh