m3 real perfect bundle arrived today

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by teH XeRO, Jul 1, 2008.

Jul 1, 2008
  1. teH XeRO
    OP

Member teH XeRO GBAtemp Fan

United States
    so yea, have to say real hot stuff's shipping is phenomenal. i ordered late sunday night and got it today. should be getting my 4gb transcend in the mail from newegg tomorrow. i'll just use my 1gb ultra II sandisk for the time being to play with it. can't wait to try it out.

2. Monster On Strin

Member Monster On Strin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Great I love my m3 real perfect bundle [​IMG]

3. Ocarina

Newcomer Ocarina Advanced Member

Australia
    So do I. [​IMG]

4. teH XeRO
    OP

United States
    yup i really like it too..i posted a topic with my impressions of it with pics. slight things that have bugged me about it but overall its awesome.

5. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    I'm enjoying my Perfect bundle for a long time now.....I liked it when it had only the original firmware, but I love it now with Sakura!!

6. teH XeRO
    OP

United States
    yea i havent tried the original firmware yet, i was just really looking forward to sakura because i thought it was a very original design and operated in a unique way than most flash carts, you know? plus the added features the cart has that my R4 doesn't made the purchase worth it.

7. Toni Plutonij

Croatia
    Well, to be honest, after you used Sakura, don't even try out the original firmware.....(I find it nice looking-nothing near Sakura, but if skinned properly, could look great, but awfully slow-in comparison with Sakura)..

8. teH XeRO
    OP

United States
    wat u mean by slow? like the interface loads sluggishly from one part of it to the next? roms load slow? boots up slow? slow navigation..almost like lagged responses?

9. Tanas

Member Tanas GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    All of the above.

10. dsrules

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

slow microsd..that's why..should be ultra fast on sdhc cards

11. teH XeRO
    OP

United States
    ah ok..so slow means the entire thing is just slow. i wonder why that is? you would think that, being the m3 real is considered a next gen ds flash cart due to sdhc support, that they would have developed something better from the start. Or maybe sakura had always been in the works and they needed more time to complete it, so this poor running firmware acted as a way to by more time to finish sakura.

12. Toni Plutonij

Croatia
    I doubt that, as it was very nice looking...It was the best skin-supported firmware at the time (it had many elements for skinning, plus, animated icons which looked amazing if you know what are you doing when skinning)..
    It was powerful firmware (one of the first firmwares that brought slow-motion) which was crushed by rival carts, because of it's laggnes....
    If you like, download the last firmware, and check my skin (it's in my sig, M3 Realtronic), it's fully skinned, and everything is perfect, but to load the icons, it takes over 5 seconds (almost 10)!! The reason to that is that I made full animations.....
    So having that firmware replaced by Sakura...........one word.......WOW!