Hacking M3 Real or Edge ?

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i need advice from owners of both cards,which one should i go for the Edge or the M3 Real ? & why ?

many thanks
smile.gif

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
edge is fast with startup and M3 not.
Edge haves better compactibatity than M3REAL
So... EDGE ... but M3 real you can use the triple boot (sakura,M3REAL and I touch)
So... I think if you use M3REAL with sakura is M3REAL Better
wink.gif

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Keviii94 said:
I think if you use M3REAL with sakura is M3REAL Better
wink.gif
this is what i was thinking but how about the built quality ? i like the fact the EDGE microsd slot has no spring.

Kazumastars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMO the microsd spring/no spring doesn't really make a difference. They both hold the microSD so why does it matter?

Anyways, I think you should go with the EdgeDS personally because it has a good GUI and compatibility for games, homebrew, and music/video.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I like the M3 real myself - and the fact that it has a spring-loaded slot makes ALL the difference. I have an EZ-Flash V, and even with long nails have trouble pulling the tiny microSD card out. I mainly play commercial NDS games by myself, and have never had any trouble with the M3 Real doing that.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Kazumastars said:
Anyways, I think you should go with the EdgeDS personally because it has a good GUI and compatibility for games, homebrew, and music/video.

i have seen youtube videos & i must say the M3 gui looks miles better,well at least my type.

QUOTE(lilsypha @ Jul 11 2008, 09:10 PM) I like the M3 real myself - and the fact that it has a spring-loaded slot makes ALL the difference. I have an EZ-Flash V, and even with long nails have trouble pulling the tiny microSD card out. I mainly play commercial NDS games by myself, and have never had any trouble with the M3 Real doing that.
is there a limit on the number of files you can put on the root of the microsd card ??

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
ok i have decided to go for the EDGE,does anyone know where i can get some skins for it ? thanks

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
Kazumastars said:
IMO the microsd spring/no spring doesn't really make a difference. They both hold the microSD so why does it matter?

it makes a BIG difference. i have a r4ds, and now that its spring is broken, its a bitch removing the micro sd >.<
the old r4 spring is nothing compared to the new springs that all new carts come with for the most part

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
johnchan said:
satel said:
ok i have decided to go for the EDGE,does anyone know where i can get some skins for it ? thanksEDGE uses CycloDS skins which you can find here: http://www.ndsthemes.com/title/cyclods

Thanks
smile.gif

QUOTE(Doggy124 @ Jul 12 2008, 08:50 AM)
Why don't you get CycloDS instead on EDGE?

i dont fancy paying $30 more for features i dont really use like real time save..etc,i have owned Supercard dsone & never bothered to use any of the extra features it had over other normal cards so EDGE is perfect for me & price is nice too (if u buy from DX).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Syl +1