Hacking M3 Real help plox

Inamedmybushgeor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im really sorry if this is the wrong place for this kind topic to be in. Well, my problem is that I have a real M3 Real, and I need to put some music on it. I hear that you put it anywhere and just play it, but I dunno how. Then I try to install on M3 Sakura 1.43x beta so the music thing is more easier. I made a backup file on my computer and replaced the system file with the m3 sakura one(I didn't take out my NDS file)... I turn it on and the m3 sakura stuff is all working, but when it loads, it stops and justs stays like that. Also, there's not the m3 sakura logo on the top screen.
Can someone tell me what to do to play music on my M3 Real, or how to make M3 Sakura work?

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inamedmybushgeorge said:
Im really sorry if this is the wrong place for this kind topic to be in. Well, my problem is that I have a real M3 Real, and I need to put some music on it. I hear that you put it anywhere and just play it, but I dunno how. Then I try to install on M3 Sakura 1.43x beta so the music thing is more easier. I made a backup file on my computer and replaced the system file with the m3 sakura one(I didn't take out my NDS file)... I turn it on and the m3 sakura stuff is all working, but when it loads, it stops and justs stays like that. Also, there's not the m3 sakura logo on the top screen.
Can someone tell me what to do to play music on my M3 Real, or how to make M3 Sakura work?

when installing sakura try deleting the system folder and putting it on. for the old FW, use the mediplayer build in or use moon shell

Inamedmybushgeor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sry for the double post. I decided to get M3Sakura again today, and after I loaded it, I did the same thing. I just replaced the system folder and didn't do anything else, and when I put it in my ds, everything was working fine. But while it was booting, it froze at 25% 119 files ( I downloaded x1.35 eur/us)

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Inamedmybushgeorge said:
Sry for the double post. I decided to get M3Sakura again today, and after I loaded it, I did the same thing. I just replaced the system folder and didn't do anything else, and when I put it in my ds, everything was working fine. But while it was booting, it froze at 25% 119 files ( I downloaded x1.35 eur/us)

backup your games and saves etc and format the mem card and then copy over the 1.35 loader
smile.gif

check it loads ok then copy back your games and saves etc
smile.gif

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try the paper shim trick - dont ask me why but Sakura is a lot more sensitive than touchpod when loading, I have one card that repeatedly fails to load, put in the then card to improve the contacts and it works fine - when I had 3.8 touchpod on it, it was fine and never caused an issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night