iritegood

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For anyone that has the M3 Real: how good is GBA support?
I'm not talking about real time save or cheats, just the game. Are there any glitches and how major are they?

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
Real time saving is a bonus, so you really shouldn't decide not to get one because of that
wink.gif

I never use real time saving myself, just regular saving.
The M3 has near-perfect GBA performance, as long as you stick to the default options without extras such as real time saving, or cheats, stuff like that.

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
Now its confusing me...Whenever people talk M3 GBA Support, I HAVE to Assume it's the SLOT-2!

Regarding the expansion pack...the Flash it has on-board is designed to perfectly emulate a GBA Cartridge

scandal_uk

Not Really There
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The confusion often comes up with the G6 Real firmware (which is the same as the M3). It has a menu item now for GBA support but it's only useful if you have a Slot 2 card in place as well, such as earlier M3s/G6s or the EZ3-in-1 slot 2 thingie.

nds_gamerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only thing i can say is in due time that problem will be fixed. but the question on my mind is this, "WHEN WILL IT ARRIVE" arrrgh........... ( waiting for english version that is )

shinset

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI

just got my M3DSR ( Ive also got a 2 years old M3L )

everything's fine but I can't find SOFT RESET in gba mode with the M3DSR like my old M3L

do you know where is it ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's one bad nightmare