M3 REAL + GBA Expansion How do I copy Saves to PC?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by KingJaffeJoffer, Oct 21, 2008.

1. KingJaffeJoffer
    OP

Newcomer KingJaffeJoffer Newbie

United States
    Hey Guys, I have an M3 REAL and the GBA Expansion pak. I lost a save, and I'm really pissed. I've looked on the forums and have found a lot of different, often conflicting information. I was wondering if someone could help me out and explain how the saves work with this hardware. At first I thought the GBA saves were right next to the ROM in the GBA folder of the M3 but this doesn't seem to be true. In my experience messing around, it seems like the GBA save is actually stored on the Slot 2 pak, rather than the slot 1 card. if this is indeed the case, how do I backup my saves to the slot 1 so I can save them on my PC? Is this even possible? Thanks, this is driving me nuts.

2. triple-sevenz

Member triple-sevenz GBAtemp Regular

United States
    why did u make two threads? such a noob. the gba saves are temporarily saved on to the gba expansion and then saved on to the micro sd card when you reboot. then you can back it up to ur pc using a usb adapter of some kind. by the way dont make multiple threads.

3. KingJaffeJoffer
    OP

Newcomer KingJaffeJoffer Newbie

United States
    Yeah, sorry bout the double post, I thought my computer locked up, obviously it didn't. Why did you comment about it twice [​IMG] Seriously tho, thanks, so after a reboot of the specific GBA game, the save data will transfer over to your*.o file. Awesome, thanks.