Hacking M3 Real does not work

justinho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi all,
My M3 Real can not be found in my NDS. I tried the cart in another one, a NDS lite and there it works. What can be wrong with my cart / NDS? any idea? Thanks in advance

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sometimes my r4ds isn't recognized in my ds lite. just for reassurance, make sure regular games work in your ds. if so, then you're probably fine. reinsert the micro sd card in the M3 Real and reinsert the M3 into your ds, normally when i fiddle with mine like that it eventually reads it fine, must be something to do with the contacts.

justinho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I though about contact problems, but don't kno where to look. Original cards are working fine, my M3 card is working fine in other NDS either. Only my card in my NDS does not work, doesn't matter how ofter I remove all the cards and insert them again. It does not know. Does anyone faced a similar problem? any help is very much appriciated

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
same with my m3 real. works in a few other ds, not in mine.
contact problem for sure.
take a thick pieace of paper and stuck it between the back of your m3 und the ds, so the contacts of the m3 will be pressed harder towards the contacts inside the ds.
sorry for my bad english.
re-insert a few times if necessary until it gets recognised, then dont remove it again
wink.gif
use the stylus or your fingernails to get the micro sd out with the m3 left in the ds.
the m3 real build quality is really cheapass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk