M3 Real Cheats Help!!!(On Pokemon Diamond)

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by john310, Apr 13, 2008.

1. john310
    OP

john310 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2008
    United States
    Ok, I have recently got M3 Real and so far it has been going great. Few days ago, I tried out Pokemon Diamond and decided to trigger some of the cheats which are like unlimited money, 999 pokeballs, 999 exp share, and etc. but they did NOT work. I do not know what I did wrong as I downloaded the latest firmware which is v. 3.3. So please you guys help me what I did wrong. Thanks in advance.

2. Elfish

Elfish GBAtemp Fan

Sep 20, 2004
    Gambia, The
    the latest firmware is v3.4

3. john310
    OP

john310 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2008
    United States
    Well I hope that upgrade will change my problem...

4. strata8

strata8 Look! A pointless distraction!

Jun 18, 2007
    over there
    No, it's not a firmware problem. The cheat.db is glitchy and does not work. I recommend getting an XML file from here (just go to the cheats section), and using that instead.

5. Agjsdfd

Agjsdfd My title

Apr 18, 2007
    Arctica
    I dont think that would fix the problem. The cheat engine is buggy... trying to tell the M3/G6 team for ages... they simply dont get it. I told Kenobi to send a report aswell. I hope the m3 team will understand the prob this time.

Take a look Here.

6. Pokemonhacker

Pokemonhacker Member

Newcomer
    Oct 2, 2005
    On the M3Real, only the DC code type is broken.
    Your codes don't use them, so I find it more likely that there is a problem with the cheat file handling.

7. john310
    OP

john310 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2008
    United States
    Ok, I think I figured it out. It seems like you MUST pres L + R buttons together to trigger the cheat, in which this case, to encounter the pokemon you seleted from the list, you need to hold SELECT and L + R buttons altogether. This feels pretty gimmicky but it works.

P.S.: I think the L + R trick works on every game (tested on Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow).

8. Flameburst

Flameburst GBAtemp Regular

Mar 4, 2008
    United States
    john310 is right, you use the L+R buttons, I had difficulty doing it and I'm pretty sure if you have two items in the cheats set as 999 pressing L+R will toggle between them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice