Homebrew m3 real 3 in 1 expansion

p0wwww

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there is a similar topic here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=72872 . Basically I have a nds lite with a 3 in 1 expansion pack V. I tried running a gba game off the m3ds real(I have a 8gb micro sd). And it could not find a slot 2 card. Every website I have gone to either hasn't given me an explination or has ended up confusing me more than I already was. I'm a n00b at the ds scene. If anyone can foreward me to the sites that could help me play gba games and use the expansion(for browser), and the rumble feature that would be great. I need a somewhat of a step by step explination of what I need to do. Youtube videos are a good idea but I haven't found any for m3 real. My aim is p0wwww.

Another question I have and I have searched this as well and that is how to emulate snes games so I can play(mainly) mario hacks like kaizo mario on my nds.

Thanks in advance.

triple-sevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3 real's gba support for its gba expansion, not for the ezv 3in1. use gbaexploader. use a snes emulator to run snes roms.

suppachipmunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, first you will need this program, GBA Exploader.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2482

You put that on the root of your card. Read the "Readme" and I think you have to make a folder called "SAVE" or something similar (in the readme).

Then load GBA Exploader. From here, you can either load rom using PSRAM, flash a rom onto the NOR, or you can use the PSRAM for the browser.

Hope this helps.

suppachipmunk

p0wwww

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey thanks alot, looks really simple and easy. Just a couple of questions. Do I need to patch my games with something? Also if I do need to patch the gbaxploader.nds, what do I do it with.

What emulator do I use for snes? Every emulator I have used so far has been for the slot-1 and the graphics seemed really messed up and some levels I can't even play.

**edit**

when I try to run the loader from the slot-2 it cannot find the card and then I try slot 1 and the ds freezes on the dldi compatible/loading screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: