M3 Real... - ¿The forgotten Cart?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by pokefan92, Aug 18, 2010.

Aug 18, 2010
  1. pokefan92
    OP

Newcomer pokefan92 Advanced Member

Spain
    I've been using always a DSTT FlashCard. After then, I received a M3 Real as a gift. But, I realize I'm such the unluckiest boy on the earth nor the dstt nor the m3 real can't connect to Wii. I have a PAL Wii, and a PAL Pokemon Battle Revolution (original, be completely sure), and I can't make the connection... I just don't know what should I do. There is no a kind of Wood R4 for M3 Real, only for M3 Simply (That's not fair =( ) and now M3i Zero is receiving a Core update so as to be able to connect to wii... But, what there is not this option for M3 Real... So, can I do something to connect mi DSTT or my M3 Real to wii? Thanks in advance

2. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    From what I know, neither of those cards can connect to the Wii and there is no way to make them connect. [​IMG]

3. jonbond92

Newcomer jonbond92 Newbie

United States
    That's not necessarily true. I happen to own and use a M3 Real card. I can tell you that mine DOES connect to the Wii. I was using Warioware, D.I.Y. to connect to the showcase channel that goes along with the game, and it works just fine. Although my Wii and DS games are both NTSC, I don't think that would be a problem. Do you use Sakura for loading games? [​IMG]