Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello to everyone,

I'm quite new here to this board and yet i need a little advice from u guys
smile.gif
. I own a NDSL with a M3 perfect and Passcard 3. However i recently bought another NDSL, primarily for my grilfriend, cause she has always taken mine
biggrin.gif
, but also to have the space for more apps. That's why i'm planning to buy at least another flashcart right now. And i hope u could help me with my decision which one to buy. BTW on my M3 Perfect i'm loving to play and to experiment with homebrew programms, especially playing ScummVM games and reading comics with Comic Book DS, which need both a lot of space, so there's not much room left for GBA and NDS Roms. My questions now are:
1. How compatible is M3 Pro with homebrew?
2. Is the Supercard Lite really more compatible to homebrew then the M3 Perfect/Pro is?
3. Does function multi card multiplayer from M3 Perfect to Supercard Lite?
4. Does function multi card multiplayer from M3 Perfect to M3 Pro?
5. Especially does function multi card multiplayer from M3 Perfect to M3 Simply?

6. How good is the download play from the M3 Simply? I know there are some problems, but which games actually do work? Maybe someone has already some experiences?
6. Can i boot from M3 Simply to Supercard Lite / M3 Pro?

My Intension is, that i have one gadget only for homebrew (emulators and stuff), one for gba and nds roms, which is actually my M3 Perfect and one only for NDS Roms so i can play multiplayer with my girlfriend or others (i know, its alot of money, but hey i love this console
biggrin.gif
).
Well, i know there's alot of questions, but i hope someone will help me anyway
unsure.gif
. Thank you beforehand and excuse my english
wink.gif

Greetings to all of you

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1.) Decent, but SCL is better.
2.) Simply put, yes.
3.) Its not the flash cart, its whether the DS is flashed or not, but since you said multi-cart, then yes.
4.) Yes, it does 'function'
5.) Yes, it does 'function'
6.) If its Unflashed to Flashed DS, it works flawless. Otherwise, subpar.
6.) Yes

In your case, I would just get a Supercard Lite. Rather then a M3 Pro. Its just a better deal, you get good homebrew support, and decent GBA support. M3 for NDS, SCL for homebrew and some GBA.

ELVIS777

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey,

Damn, I knew using the translator from abacho.de wasn't a good idea, should have stayed with my own english knowledge
biggrin.gif
Anyway, thx for your fast reply. Only to make sure, if i'll buy the M3 Simply or the Supercard Lite, doesn't matter which one, i can play NDS Roms in multi cart mode with the NDS Roms on my M3 Perfect on two unflashed DS, right? So i can't go wrong if i'll buy a M3 Simply for the NDS Roms and a Supercard Lite for the homebrew stuff. That will cover all my needs having more space for homebrew and being able to play multiplayer with others at the same time?
Then I got one more question to bother you with: Does the M3 Simply boot from a Slot-2 device without a micro sd card inserted?
Thx again for your fast help.

Regards ELVIS777

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Happy birthday!