Hacking M3 Perfect

tianx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone, I just got a DS (Regular clunker tho, not the lite one)

Does anyone have any experience with the M3 perfect? I was thinking of getting an M3 perfect + Passcard 3. From what I read, it's pretty much an end-all solution to playing DS roms and GBA roms on the DS right?

Is it correct? M3 Perfect + Passcard 3 + miniSD card = all I need to play DS roms and GBA roms on my DS? thanks! (what's the passcard for btw?)

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is all you need, in terms of the end-all solution, it's definitely one of the best ones around. Thought nowadays a combination of a slot 1 card like m3 simply and a m3 slot 2 device would be the best combo in compatibilty for both DS and GBA.....question is how much you're willing to spend, with the passcard 3 and the m3, you'll be able to play pretty much all gba and all ds roms with around 98-99% compatibilty rate.

Bill Gates03

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
United States
The M3 Perfect uses SD. Do you mean that you would just use the SD adapter for the miniSD?

------

I would go ahead and buy an M3 Simply. Spending $70 on the M3 Perfect + $20 on Passcard + $40 SD

OR

$45 M3 Simply + $12 1GB microSD

tianx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There's an M3 Perfect that takes mini-SD cards.

Wouldnt it be redundant to get a M3 Simply and an M3 Perfect at the same time? Since the M3 Perfect supposedly has almost 100% support for DS roms and GBA roms.

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone, I just got a DS (Regular clunker tho, not the lite one)

Does anyone have any experience with the M3 perfect? I was thinking of getting an M3 perfect + Passcard 3. From what I read, it's pretty much an end-all solution to playing DS roms and GBA roms on the DS right?

Is it correct? M3 Perfect + Passcard 3 + miniSD card = all I need to play DS roms and GBA roms on my DS? thanks! (what's the passcard for btw?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: