M3 Perfect

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by tianx, Feb 7, 2007.

1. tianx
    OP

tianx Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2005
    Hi everyone, I just got a DS (Regular clunker tho, not the lite one)

Does anyone have any experience with the M3 perfect? I was thinking of getting an M3 perfect + Passcard 3. From what I read, it's pretty much an end-all solution to playing DS roms and GBA roms on the DS right?

Is it correct? M3 Perfect + Passcard 3 + miniSD card = all I need to play DS roms and GBA roms on my DS? thanks! (what's the passcard for btw?)

2. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    It is all you need, in terms of the end-all solution, it's definitely one of the best ones around. Thought nowadays a combination of a slot 1 card like m3 simply and a m3 slot 2 device would be the best combo in compatibilty for both DS and GBA.....question is how much you're willing to spend, with the passcard 3 and the m3, you'll be able to play pretty much all gba and all ds roms with around 98-99% compatibilty rate.

3. Bill Gates03

Bill Gates03 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2007
    United States
    Indiana, USA
    The M3 Perfect uses SD. Do you mean that you would just use the SD adapter for the miniSD?

------

I would go ahead and buy an M3 Simply. Spending $70 on the M3 Perfect + $20 on Passcard + $40 SD

OR

$45 M3 Simply + $12 1GB microSD

4. tianx
    OP

tianx Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2005
    There's an M3 Perfect that takes mini-SD cards.

Wouldnt it be redundant to get a M3 Simply and an M3 Perfect at the same time? Since the M3 Perfect supposedly has almost 100% support for DS roms and GBA roms.

5. XANIKSE0

XANIKSE0 Banned

Banned
    Feb 12, 2007
    Hi everyone, I just got a DS (Regular clunker tho, not the lite one)

Does anyone have any experience with the M3 perfect? I was thinking of getting an M3 perfect + Passcard 3. From what I read, it's pretty much an end-all solution to playing DS roms and GBA roms on the DS right?

Is it correct? M3 Perfect + Passcard 3 + miniSD card = all I need to play DS roms and GBA roms on my DS? thanks! (what's the passcard for btw?)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice