M3 Perfect

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by tianx, Feb 7, 2007.

Feb 7, 2007

M3 Perfect by tianx at 8:42 AM (707 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. tianx
    OP

Newcomer tianx Newbie

Philippines
    Hi everyone, I just got a DS (Regular clunker tho, not the lite one)

Does anyone have any experience with the M3 perfect? I was thinking of getting an M3 perfect + Passcard 3. From what I read, it's pretty much an end-all solution to playing DS roms and GBA roms on the DS right?

Is it correct? M3 Perfect + Passcard 3 + miniSD card = all I need to play DS roms and GBA roms on my DS? thanks! (what's the passcard for btw?)

2. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    It is all you need, in terms of the end-all solution, it's definitely one of the best ones around. Thought nowadays a combination of a slot 1 card like m3 simply and a m3 slot 2 device would be the best combo in compatibilty for both DS and GBA.....question is how much you're willing to spend, with the passcard 3 and the m3, you'll be able to play pretty much all gba and all ds roms with around 98-99% compatibilty rate.

3. Bill Gates03

Newcomer Bill Gates03 Member

United States
    The M3 Perfect uses SD. Do you mean that you would just use the SD adapter for the miniSD?

------

I would go ahead and buy an M3 Simply. Spending $70 on the M3 Perfect + $20 on Passcard + $40 SD

OR

$45 M3 Simply + $12 1GB microSD

4. tianx
    OP

Newcomer tianx Newbie

Philippines
    There's an M3 Perfect that takes mini-SD cards.

Wouldnt it be redundant to get a M3 Simply and an M3 Perfect at the same time? Since the M3 Perfect supposedly has almost 100% support for DS roms and GBA roms.

5. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom
    Hi everyone, I just got a DS (Regular clunker tho, not the lite one)

Does anyone have any experience with the M3 perfect? I was thinking of getting an M3 perfect + Passcard 3. From what I read, it's pretty much an end-all solution to playing DS roms and GBA roms on the DS right?

Is it correct? M3 Perfect + Passcard 3 + miniSD card = all I need to play DS roms and GBA roms on my DS? thanks! (what's the passcard for btw?)