M3 Perfect Save Problems

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Mewtwo123, Jun 25, 2008.

Jun 25, 2008

M3 Perfect Save Problems by Mewtwo123 at 6:56 PM (1,350 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Mewtwo123
    OP

Newcomer Mewtwo123 Newbie

United States
    I've recently had a problem with new games saving. After I turn my M3 back on, I get this screen that says
    "Warning! NDS GAME SAVE in card but CANNOT find ATUOSAVE backup ile. Backup fail! Press A to continue."
    Can anyone help me? It has happened with Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Daigasso Band Brothers DX, Super Dodgeball Brawlers, and Summon Night Twin Age.

2. Quad5Ny

Newcomer Quad5Ny Member

United States
    There isn't actually anything wrong with your M3, its just letting you know that it has a save file waiting to be written and it cant find the .SAV file on your memory card. I doubt its your battery, Ive gotten that message many times.

That happens when you remove a SAVE from the memory card without re-booting first(and letting it back-up the save file).

What you need to do, is run 1 NDS ROM and 1 GBA ROM so it can reset that message. And make sure you re-boot after running each so it can update the save files.

Note: Make sure you always have save files for your games, the M3 Game Manager should auto-create them for you. Dragging and dropping with the M3 Perfect series is not a good idea, always use the game manager.

If this doesn't work then your going to have to remember what game you forgot to let save, create a new .SAV file for it and then let it do its thing. Or you can re-update the firmware, that should reset the save backups.

-Quad

3. Naouak

Member Naouak GBAtemp Regular

France
    the m3 only supports 99 save files in a directory so if you have more than 99 save files just delete some from the directory.