Hacking M3 Perfect not working?

Fieryshadowz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is weird but I can't seem to get any of my GBA games to run on my M3 Perfect =/ It seems to get stuck on Loading. . . when I load up a game. Any ideas?

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time loading it up?
Everytime I clear the SYSTEM file and re-setup my M3 or whatnot, I make sure to not have any games on, load it twice, then add the games.

For some reason it seems that if I add them before-hand I generally get this "Loading..." problem, hence my saying that.

If that's not in, pardon me, that's just what it seems like it could be.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
M3Perfect... not so perfect after all!

I've learnt with the M3 team (M3, G6 they suck at actually getting their own firmware's to work correctly!

Fieryshadowz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it used to work, but now it just doesn't load for some stupid reason. Argh. I really hope I don't need to buy a new slot 2. >

Sweater Fish Del

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what you guys mean by "awkwardly formatted," but I found that my M3 Perfect wouldn't load any GBA ROMs larger than a few MB unless I formatted it as FAT32. Regular FAT--regardless of the cluster size and regardless of whether I tried to load it with START or A--always just froze at 0000kB when loading.

...word is bondage...

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wait so anyone else have problems w/ the M3 perfect lite? or does it just have to do w/ FAT formatting of the microsd card for the slot-2?

Fieryshadowz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweater Fish Deluxe said:
I have no idea what you guys mean by "awkwardly formatted," but I found that my M3 Perfect wouldn't load any GBA ROMs larger than a few MB unless I formatted it as FAT32. Regular FAT--regardless of the cluster size and regardless of whether I tried to load it with START or A--always just froze at 0000kB when loading.

...word is bondage...
Wow thanks, that fixed it. I always thought my card was FAT32. . . Reformatted, added the GBA game and it worked perfectly. Thanks
gbasp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1