M3 Perfect not working.

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by GreatCrippler, Apr 2, 2011.

Apr 2, 2011

M3 Perfect not working. by GreatCrippler at 8:24 AM (1,031 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. GreatCrippler
    OP

Member GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

United States
    So, my M3 Perfect MiniSD was working fine up until a couple of weeks ago. Now I can't get any games to load. I have tried 4 separate SD cards. (all 2 gig) If I format in FAT, the system menu works, but all games load to full, then flash to a white screen. If I format the card in FAT32, I just get a black screen after the GBA logo. I can't think of anything that would have changed in the last couple of weeks to make it go from great to *poof* like this. I have even tried half a dozen different system versions. All of which seem to give the exact same results. Any input would be appreciated.

Update: Switched out for a 1 gig SD card. Seems to have done the trick when it is formatted in FAT. Still loads to a black screen in FAT32. None the less, an improvement.

Update 2: Seems to be a bent pin issue. Will try, and go in manually later.

Update 3: Not sure if a soul has looked at this other than me, but it died. [​IMG] No more M3 perfect for me.