Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You're booting the M3 Lite up in GBA mode, correct?

Try reading Costello's M3 "How To Guide" - here

If you still have problems, post and sk them (please include a little more information on what you did, and not just "it doesn't load")

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Uhmmm I got it working before [like a few months ago] and it just stopped working now.

Basically I opened the game manager and chose my games I checked Real Time Save [so I can soft reset my games] and checked Same Method for all. I left the Patch the same so the check mark was left in Hardware Support 1.

Im pretty sure that's what I did last time.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
in your posts you did not mention if you are booting to the GBA mode. by defult the m3 lite boots to a nds mode ready for passme. you must press "start" on the game icon to have the cart reboot itself to GBA mode. Otherwise no GBA ROM will load correctly.

If you are doing that then the problem is with your ROMs, firmware, or possible patches you are applying.

1) Make sure your firmware is v35e (most current)
2) download this legal rom: http://www.foxysofts.com/?l=content/gba/an...200d0034fb9ebb5
*Permission was granted by the programmer, eric chahi, for foxy to distribute his GBA port anyway he sees fit. As a result it is free to download and play.

3) Then flash the ROM to your M3 Lite with all the defult settings, do not patch or adjust anything.

If it still isn't working we have a whole other set of issues.

-AW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s