M3 Perfect Lite Help

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by nintendolinky, Jun 24, 2008.

1. nintendolinky
    OP

nintendolinky GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 31, 2007
    Hi i have just ordered a M3 Perfect Lite from gameyeeeah, and its on its way. However after searching through these forums and many others i have a few questions i hope you all could help me with. i currently have a EZ 3 in 1.

1) Does the M3 Perfect Lite have NOR memory like the 3 in 1?
    2) Will i be able to save an turn my DS off and start the game again without it being deleted?
    3) I want to have loads of GBA roms on a 2GB memory and be able to play on certain games whenever i feel like it without the saves getting corrupted or anything will i be able to do this?
    4) My kids currently play pokemon fire red on the Ez 3 in 1 but they want to play pokemon emerald i understand will have to patch it and it has no real time clock events, one of the main reasons in buying a M3 Perfect lite was because it has a Real Time Clock, what i would like to know is will i have to patch the pokemon games like i did on the 3 in 1?, i want the real time clock events to work.
    5) Is the M3 Perfect drag and drop?
    6) When i bought the M3 Perfect Lite i didnt get the passcard with it but i understand the Acekard 2 or the M3 Simply will work as a Passcard is that true?

Any more info would be great, i will be using the M3 Perfect only to play GBA games as i have a Acekard 2 and a M3 Simply

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice