Hacking M3 Perfect is working?

Fieryshadowz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I wanted to play Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 1&2 so I put it into my SD card and for some reason every time I load it, it doesn't really load, it either gets stuck at

Loading... 00000k

or loads into a white screen. :/

I tried updating my firmware to 35 and even updated the M3 Game manager. Not sure what's wrong, any ideas?

Edit: Oh right, I also didn't do any Real Time Saving, or CHT functions or anything, tried Hardware 1 and Soft Patch.

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
Try Loading with Start instead of A

This copies it to the RAM instead, which is better.
However, you will have some more loading time, so I hope you ain't bothered by that. Any SD Card formatted in FAT16 64kb will need this anyway as it refuses to read any GBA games directly from the cart.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Try Loading with Start instead of A

This copies it to the RAM instead, which is better.
However, you will have some more loading time, so I hope you ain't bothered by that. Any SD Card formatted in FAT16 64kb will need this anyway as it refuses to read any GBA games directly from the cart.
Yes, this will probably work. I had this problem with my Sandisk 2 GB.
Another solution is formatting it differently, but I forgot the details.

Btw, doesn't the M3 load all GBA games in the RAM? The only difference is normal load and fast load, but I don't know what's the technique behind it.

ibds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I didn't have this problem with the older updates and I've always used a SD card formated with FAT16, this is a problem with the version 35. It sucks to have to press Start, but at least we still have suport for the M3 slot2.

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I didn't have this problem with the older updates and I've always used a SD card formated with FAT16, this is a problem with the version 35. It sucks to have to press Start, but at least we still have suport for the M3 slot2.

I've ALWAYS had to press start to load GBA games with my M3 Lite, if i press A it just hangs.
I've tried various MicroSD cards formatted to different file systems etc and it never made a difference.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must load GBA games in GBA mode. Load up your DS and press START once your adapter has finished loading, this will bring you into GBA mode.

Fieryshadowz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
You must load GBA games in GBA mode. Load up your DS and press START once your adapter has finished loading, this will bring you into GBA mode.
Ugh yeah I already knew that . . thanks though. Anyways I fixed the problem by reformatting my SD card to FAT32 and it worked perfectly thank you. Now I just gotta figure out how to do some .cht files for some of these boring tedious games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.