Hacking m3 pda - how to put in english?

bonethugs1999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just put it on my m3 lite and it seems pretty useful, only I have no idea what I'm doing because it's in Chinese. Is there an english version on the mini cd it came with or did they never come out with one?

Tripp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
English version is not out yet... :'(

They have said they are still working on it, hopefully soon...
smile.gif

Dano2k0

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

Glad i found this thread, maybe their download is corrupt, but when i extract the files for the english PDA and install it to my Micro SD card i load the PDA program and it briefly flashes white then the screens turn black and stay this way, the chinese version works fine, but obviously this is no good to me.

Anyone any idea on how to correct this?

In a desperate attempt i even tried mixing files from the chinese version with the english to see if i could get it to startup, still without any luck
frown.gif

Thanks everyone
grog.gif

Mario81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For me it works well (with v29..)....BUT it is still in chinese??? cant find out if you can switch to english...any help?

alvina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys,

Glad i found this thread, maybe their download is corrupt, but when i extract the files for the english PDA and install it to my Micro SD card i load the PDA program and it briefly flashes white then the screens turn black and stay this way, the chinese version works fine, but obviously this is no good to me.

Anyone any idea on how to correct this?

In a desperate attempt i even tried mixing files from the chinese version with the english to see if i could get it to startup, still without any luck
frown.gif

Thanks everyone
grog.gif

Same problem for me!!
anyone have any idea why??
tongue.gif

guzh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I've d/l-ed the English version, and installed it on my M3 Lite (w/ english f/w)... and when I started it all seem working fine with me. Like the picture submitted by DownNout everything else working fine.

Just when touching the icon, the response takes a little bit time (is it beta version?)...
My friend's M3 (w/ chinese f/w) also installed the English PDA prog. but apparently the languages still in chinese... so temporary conclusion is the f/w of your M3 cart does effect of this PDA program.

PS> Can't find in setting menu to change the languages of this program.

Mario81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yes its a beta...the chinese version was 1.0 and the english is 1.1 beta ...you will see on startup screen.
i have the english fw on my m3 cause i heard v30c is a little bit slow.so still have to wait .........
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person