ROM Hack M3 Patch for HS/SS w/o English Translation

AzureTwilight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya. :3 Would anybody be able to provide the M3 patch fix for HS/SS that doesn't include the english translation part? I wanna play it in japanese. :x

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out! ^ ^

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Search for Rudolph's patch. The game should work without a patch though on Sakura 1.43X and TouchPod 4.5X though.

foodmaniac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Azure. I don't think you're allowed to post links to roms, so can you tell me what site you found it on? Also, would I have to start from the start if I downloaded the rom?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
foodmaniac said:
Hi Azure. I don't think you're allowed to post links to roms, so can you tell me what site you found it on? Also, would I have to start from the start if I downloaded the rom?
telling the rom site is practically linking to it,use your brain,and use google too.if you have a previous save it would most probably work on your new rom

foodmaniac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
^ Okay then. I thought my method was a way of cheating the system, but whatever. I think I've found a fixed one, but I'm not too sure since you can't give feedback. Going to test it now.

EDIT: Well that was a spectacular failure. I got a black screen of death after 25 minutes......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."