gameomatico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've received my m3 not even a month ago, it worked fine. Since yesterday I only get white screens using the passkey. Not using the passkey the Ds doesn´t recognize nothing. It stoped working completely. How is this possible? What should i do. Should I contact the m3 team or the shop where i bought it from. I'm really disappointed I bou ght the m3 because everybody said it was high quality and the supercard is very easy to stop working, well 3 weeks and my m3 is a useless piece of plastic...

pg65

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have had the same thing happen when I updated my supercard. The PC can still read and write to it just not the SC.

michaelf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The same thing just happened to me. I've tried it with and without a card, I've tried re-seating it countless time, and I tried my roommate's m3 to make sure there wasn't something wrong with my DS. I can't even try reinstalling the firmware because it just can't make it that far.

Everything was fine...then it just stopped working.

I sent an e-mail to m3 support. I'll post any reply they give me.

The funny thing is that GBA mode still works fine...guess I'll play Zero Mission again or something.

michaelf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the fix if your error is like mine and you can still get in to GBA mode.

1.) Reinstall the firmware when you boot in to GBA mode.

2.) Fixed!!!

Edit: If anyone comes across this and has any questions, feel free to PM me since I'll likely never see this thread again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ