thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Chrono_Tata said:
ridgecity said:
only 10 more days!!!
Goddammit "June" doesn't necessarily mean "1st June". This whole count down thing just misleads people.
don't think they'll have to delay it any further than 1st week of june.
they are already busy doing the "extra unnessecery" things, like making 6 different default skins.(which they can't do untill they are certain it's as good as finished)

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
they are already busy doing the "extra unnessecery" things, like making 6 different default skins.(which they can't do untill they are certain it's as good as finished)
Just because the skin file structure is finalized does not mean they're finished with the rest of the loader.

And these "unnecessary" things are designed to suck in people like you to build interest.

habbah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another Skin to hold you over:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2486

screenie:
[2486]screenie.jpg

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats the current
I dont like those skins
you cant even tell what the stuff is, and is more like random pictures

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Joe88 said:
thats the current
I dont like those skins

not really, just that since this was a sakura topic, I believed they had changed back the menu...

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its labbled as G6 and M3 skins
since sakura isnt out and the only way for people to make skins is use the beta nds file and all it really has in a simple file browser

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
thedicemaster said:
Just because the skin file structure is finalized does not mean they're finished with the rest of the loader.

And these "unnecessary" things are designed to suck in people like you to build interest.
i don't blame him for having interest.

It doesn't help that we have an M3 Sakura Preview thread over 2 months before its even released to hype it up

habbah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Joe88 said:
thats the current
I dont like those skins

umm? look in the bottom right corner of your ds? it says the name. also i kinda figured that people would know what is what by now.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
umm? look in the bottom right corner of your ds? it says the name. also i kinda figured that people would know what is what by now.

Yes, but it's somehow "required" from skin to make browsing easier, not harder, so you don't have to look over your screen what icon represents what..
But actually, I like those icons..They look nice..Try to fit it better into background, so it would all look like it was one product..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo