Homebrew M3 Movie Player question

cdogg777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have NDS/GBA M3 Movie player for my nds. A long time ago I used some sort of app to convert my .nds files and put them on my SD card, which goes into the M3 player. Then I turn it on with it plugged in and just play the game. I can drag and drop a .nds file to my sd card, and it will see it, and say "Loading game". But it will never play. I've been google'ing this for hours, and can't find a piece of software that would like add the .nds files to my sd card for me so they play on the M3 player correctly. Anyone help please?!

Thanks

blanco613

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need some new stuff man. that thing is too old and complicated. just get a cyclo ds evolution and an ezflash 3 in 1 plus(if you want)

cdogg777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have links for each? What do they cost? I'm going to have some MAJOR downtime at work this week, so I wanted to get my DS up and working. I may not play it again for a LONG time after this week, so I don't want to spend a bunch of money to play it for a week. I would rather just figure out how to add some games to my SD card correctly for this M3 Player =/ If anyone knows!

hdofu

Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.