M3 Lite; sound..

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by D-Trogh, Dec 31, 2006.

1. D-Trogh
    OP

D-Trogh GBAtemp Regular

Aug 18, 2006
    Belgium
    Belgium
    Hi!
    When I use the converter I got with my M3 Lite and convert music or movies the sound is horrible..
    There's a lot of *ksshshhhsh* and other horrible sound when I play the music/movie..
    I know Moonshell suports clear MP3, but my Passcard 3 isn't working, and I'm not gonna buy a new one, just gonna wait untill M3 releases there full Slot-1 product, and then I'll see which Slot-1 i'll buy..
    But, the sound.. how can I fix it ??

2. Bowser128

Bowser128 King Koopa

May 26, 2006
    England
    You mean .GBS? You can't fix it, it's not broken, it's just a terrible format because it's designed for the GBA.

3. D-Trogh
    OP

D-Trogh GBAtemp Regular

Aug 18, 2006
    Belgium
    Belgium
    GRMPPPFF.. to bad..
    Is there any other converter ? (Wich will work on my M3 Lite ?)

4. Shadow-Zero

Shadow-Zero GBAtemp Regular

Jul 21, 2006
    Netherlands
    Netherlands
    I'm looking for an other converter as well!
    I've used Movie_Converter122_EN (latest version of the software that's accompanied with the M3 if I'm not mistaken) to convert my mp3's to gbs with the highest quality (8:1 stereo), but it's not good quality.

There haven't been other tools that can do conversions to a higher quality?

5. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    you can pick up most any modern flash kit and gain passme support. i still use my original r4 for this with my m3 lite in slot-2. running .nds from slot-2 this way is easy. you can grab the original r4 for around $5 now. i'm not 100% sure because the team is long dead, but it seems that the $5 "1:1 hardware clone" of the r4 is just old stock which was put away when nintendo started their law suit.

-another world