m3 lite showing white screen when playing DS games

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by CrossFireXT17, Dec 27, 2006.

1. CrossFireXT17
    OP

CrossFireXT17 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2006
    United States
    PA
    Hey guys, well I just got the M3 Lite in the mail today from RealHotStuff.com and first thing I did was upgraded the firmware which worked fine. Instaleld M3 software, and then wrote 2 DS games (the second Phoenix Wright game, and the Jump Ultra Stars. And they both appear in my balck DS lite, but when I run it.. I get a white screen. Help? [​IMG]

2. Knab

Knab GBAtemp Fan

Jul 6, 2006
    United States
    did you use the right settings for the games?

they can be found at M3 Wiki

3. CrossFireXT17
    OP

CrossFireXT17 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2006
    United States
    PA
    yup... I tried those as well as the default settings.

Only thing I saw was, does M3 support 2GB microSD? I have a 1GB one I guess Icould try if I needed to, but guessing since it read the data off the SD card, just the game wouldn't run, that wasn't it

4. Zeros

Zeros Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2006
    United States
  5. Tir

Tir GBAtemp Regular

Jun 7, 2006
  6. luck11

luck11 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2005
    Canada
    2G should work. I have a 2G Sandisk Ultra II micro sd and works fine. Although, I don't have those games. I find that sometimes the settings in Wiki don't work for me and I need to play a bit. But this is rare.

7. st40611

st40611 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2006
    I am having the same problem and I have a regular SanDisk 1GB. I am suspecting it's the card reader's fault, but I haven't been able to test with another one yet.

Heck, mine is worse. GBA games will just freeze in the middle of loading the KBs.

8. CrossFireXT17
    OP

CrossFireXT17 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2006
    United States
    PA
    I relzied I wasn't running the newest firmware and software (though I thought I was) that seemed to work!

now i'm just trying to get NES games to work :-\