Hacking m3 lite revealed!

eversuns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys here is the link to the japanese m3 site http://www.m3flash.jp/html/M3pd.html

enjoy!
yaynds.gif

Adventures_of_Lo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Correct me if I'm wrong, but micro sd cards can't fit more than 1gb, right? If that's true it pretty much eliminates the best thing about m3, which would be large storage space. You won't be fitting lots of movies on a single card. They should just concentrate on making m3 lite which usese mini sd instead of micro sd.

Jackbauerx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Correct me if I'm wrong, but micro sd cards can't fit more than 1gb, right? If that's true it pretty much eliminates the best thing about m3, which would be large storage space. You won't be fitting lots of movies on a single card. They should just concentrate on making m3 lite which usese mini sd instead of micro sd.
huh.gif
...and how should they fit a minisd card into such a small flashcard...
huh.gif

IMPOSSIBLE!
lecture.gif

takieda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are already 2GB MicroSD cards available - they're just very difficult to find from a decent source. Most resellers either don't show a picture of the unit, the wrong picture of the unit, or are in Africa somewhere.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Correct me if I'm wrong, but micro sd cards can't fit more than 1gb, right? If that's true it pretty much eliminates the best thing about m3, which would be large storage space. You won't be fitting lots of movies on a single card. They should just concentrate on making m3 lite which usese mini sd instead of micro sd.
You make it sound like people are limited to having 1 TF card
rofl2.gif
. Whats wrong with having multiple cards ?
Theres no need to have all your files on a single sd. Just buy a few micro's if you want massive storage.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
yepp, it's probably just a photoshopped G6Lite... i'm sure they released those pics just to keep people excited and prevent them from buying other products like SC Lite or EZ4 Lite...

Exactly what I thought when I saw the pics. "Don't buy the Supercard Lite! Wait for this!". So I guess M3's official rival is Supercard.
smile.gif
My take: Get both if you can afford it lol...

ron555

Trophies
XP
Country
In all honesty, I'd be more excited about SPECS than photoshopped pictures.

Sorry M3. I'm going with the G6. Your mistake has cost you my business.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi