M3 Lite question

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by chaoszerox, Apr 25, 2007.

1. chaoszerox
    OP

chaoszerox Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2006
    Is it possible to make the M3 Lite a standalone cart for GBA (kinda like the EZ-Flash 3-in-1 cart). Wanted to know if this is possible for DS-GBA linking.

Thanks!

2. INTERNETS

INTERNETS GBAtemp Regular

Jun 22, 2006
    United States
    Furthermore, does anybody know if it's possible to link the M3 Lite to a Fire Red ROM for Pokemon Diamond / Pearl?

3. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    Currently not, unless something or a discovery has happened.

4. chaoszerox
    OP

chaoszerox Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2006
    I meant for the M3 Lite to work as a standalone gba cart for slot-1 cards. I know because there's a game manager that it doesn't work. I'm just trying to find out if it's possible to bypass the manager to run a sole gba game (while waiting for M3 to come in).

Thanks!

5. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    I know that's what you asked. It's not possible to simulate a GBA card for the slot 1. The only way with an M3 Lite to use the linkage is with the actual M3.

UNLESS: I have no idea, but if you could, like the 3in1, write a GBA game temporarily to the RAM and shut it down, then run the slot 1 game. Keep in mind that pokemon linkage still doesn't work when using the 3in1 for any card other than EZV

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice