M3 Lite question

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by chaoszerox, Apr 25, 2007.

Apr 25, 2007

M3 Lite question by chaoszerox at 1:30 AM (881 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. chaoszerox
    OP

Newcomer chaoszerox Member

Is it possible to make the M3 Lite a standalone cart for GBA (kinda like the EZ-Flash 3-in-1 cart). Wanted to know if this is possible for DS-GBA linking.

Thanks!

2. INTERNETS

Member INTERNETS GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Furthermore, does anybody know if it's possible to link the M3 Lite to a Fire Red ROM for Pokemon Diamond / Pearl?

3. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    Currently not, unless something or a discovery has happened.

4. chaoszerox
    OP

Newcomer chaoszerox Member

I meant for the M3 Lite to work as a standalone gba cart for slot-1 cards. I know because there's a game manager that it doesn't work. I'm just trying to find out if it's possible to bypass the manager to run a sole gba game (while waiting for M3 to come in).

Thanks!

5. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    I know that's what you asked. It's not possible to simulate a GBA card for the slot 1. The only way with an M3 Lite to use the linkage is with the actual M3.

UNLESS: I have no idea, but if you could, like the 3in1, write a GBA game temporarily to the RAM and shut it down, then run the slot 1 game. Keep in mind that pokemon linkage still doesn't work when using the 3in1 for any card other than EZV