Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
We recieved this mail an hour ago from M3:

'The attachment is package & information of M3 Lite pro .
We will release the M3 mini pro / M3 SD pro next week & we will release the
M3 Lite pro around 2 weeks later .
The price of M3 pro is much lower than the M3 perfect .
It can play amlost all the NDS games like M3 Perfect , the only
difference is that it just can't play the GBA roms over 32M .

By the way we have made the new G6/M3 FAT Lib for the developers .'

Interesting news.
m3litepro.jpg

masvill20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, first eWin 2, then the DSLink and SC rumble series, now this...looks like the makers are seeing how tedious it is to make a DS cart GBA compatible. (Hopefully they'll still make it though.
smile.gif
)

kohkindachi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
"the only difference is that it just can't play the GBA roms over 32M"

I think ppl will just stick to M3 Lite since it dun make much diff. Unless it is slot 1 card
smile.gif
i'll buy
biggrin.gif

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't a new product from them other than the annoucment of the Pro "Lite" model. They have been selling the "Pro" versions for months now. They have very little RAM which only allows for very few, almost no, GBA games to work. Their price is very low, $39.95 for the miniSD version and the "Lite" model will debut at $41.95. This is just another ploy, just like the SuperCard Rumble, to quickly release a product and make some extra money before the Slot 1 solutions come out. This is very old news though and you can see all of the M3 models in my "FifthE1ement's Complete Guide to Flashcarts and Homebrew" PDF. Winsunx has been selling the miniSD/SD models for quite some time and now Divineo has just added them to their website.

Divineo Links:
M3 miniSD Pro - $39.95
M3 miniSD Pro/PassCard3 combo - $52.95
M3 SD Pro - $39.95
M3 SD Pro/PassCard3 combo - $52.95
M3 Lite Pro - $41.95
M3 Lite Pro/PassCard3 combo - $59.95

Winsunx Links:
M3 miniSD Pro - $28
M3 SD Pro - $28

This is comparable to the SuperCard Rumble series which is selling for $25-35 US around the net. I would have to say the SuperCard Rumble is a much better buy considering you also get the Rumble feature even though you lose GBA functions.

SuperCard Rumble Links: (Prices $25-35 US)
SuperCardStore.com
Winsunx.com
Kicktrading.ca
Gamersection.ca
Lycoseshop.fr
Bamboogaming.com

Enjoy,

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Worth mentioning is that the M3 Pro series is now available in english. Before you could only buy it in chinese (Winsunx, PSXBox...).

meteora91

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, the supercard didn't really have the best gba compatability anyway. It won't be missed with a rumble pack. So i guess this is the only area where the supercard can win. =P

Personally, gba games are what make a flashcart even better. Well worth the money.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is it just me or does everyone else find it being called "Pro" find it confusing. "Pro" is usually used when a product is better not when its worse. Maybe they should have called it M3 basic or something.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me or does everyone else find it being called "Pro" find it confusing. "Pro" is usually used when a product is better not when its worse. Maybe they should have called it M3 basic or something.
Confusing names seems to be the norm for flash carts.. I still get confused about the whole EZ-Advanced-Flash-FA-Advance2-Flash-Linker, etc. etc..

So, on the Fat lib note, how is this different from the "other" fat lib they released a while back? I seem to remember that even though they finally released it, the HB developers still wanted more documentation/source/stuff like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr