m3 lite pro problem

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by modshroom128, Jan 20, 2007.

Jan 20, 2007

m3 lite pro problem by modshroom128 at 2:16 AM (691 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. modshroom128
    OP

Member modshroom128 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    ok... i cant save games, so when i start my flashed ds with the m3 pro i get this message

"Warning! NDS GAME SAVE in card but CANNOT find 'NDSSAVE' directory. Backup fail! Press A to continue"

so i decided to make a folder in the root of my microsd card that is NDSSAVE...
    then i start up my m3 with the NDSSAVE folder as the only thing on my card (besides a few roms)

and it says:

"Warning! NDS GAME SAVE in card but CANNOT find ATUOSAVE backup file. Backup fail! Press A to continue"

AND I STILL CANT SAVE!!!

so i formated my microsd card with fat32

AND THAT DIDINT DO ANYTHIN!!!
    so i need to no what to do now that im on "Warning! NDS GAME SAVE in card but CANNOT find ATUOSAVE backup file. Backup fail! Press A to continue"

!help!

2. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    Look on you main C:\ section. Is there a folder called NDSSAVE there? :\ If there is, then you patched the games onto your main PC instead of patching the game to your microsd card. Try copying over the folder NDSSAVE if it's on your C drive.

3. badzoo

Newcomer badzoo Newbie

Russia
    That means your M3 holds save data from the last game you played but can't find file to dump it there.
    You need to use M3 Game manager to copy that game to your cart, it will also create save file,
    then try saving in game again.

4. modshroom128
    OP

Member modshroom128 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    nvm i fixed it