M3 Lite Pro - Need some help!

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by CLK, Feb 7, 2007.

Feb 7, 2007

M3 Lite Pro - Need some help! by CLK at 5:23 PM (976 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. CLK
    OP

Newcomer CLK Newbie

Canada
    I recently purchased a new M3 Lite Pro (the MicroSD model that doesn't support GBA games). I owned an M3 Lite (the MiniSD model with GBA support) previously but gave that to my nephew as he has a DS Phat. So no problems using the M3 software in the past.

So I go to load up the new M3 but I am running into some issues with a few games (say 6 out of 30). The rest run absolutely fine. For example, one game having an issue is Animal Crossing. When I load up this game (with 4x, trim re: M3Wiki), the game appears to be loading. In this case, a red bar appears when loading and should run when the bar is full. However the M3 freezes at that point. I was under the impression that the red bar only appeared when using Force R/W (or Safe mode, but not sure).

I am using the most recent firmware and loader (v31b). I have deleted and tried a second time but same thing.

Any suggestions on how to get these games running with my new M3 Lite Pro? The same .nds files worked flawlessly on my old M3.

Thanks, CLK

2. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom
    I recently purchased a new M3 Lite Pro (the MicroSD model that doesn't support GBA games). I owned an M3 Lite (the MiniSD model with GBA support) previously but gave that to my nephew as he has a DS Phat. So no problems using the M3 software in the past.

So I go to load up the new M3 but I am running into some issues with a few games (say 6 out of 30). The rest run absolutely fine. For example, one game having an issue is Animal Crossing. When I load up this game (with 4x, trim re: M3Wiki), the game appears to be loading. In this case, a red bar appears when loading and should run when the bar is full. However the M3 freezes at that point. I was under the impression that the red bar only appeared when using Force R/W (or Safe mode, but not sure).

I am using the most recent firmware and loader (v31b). I have deleted and tried a second time but same thing.

Any suggestions on how to get these games running with my new M3 Lite Pro? The same .nds files worked flawlessly on my old M3.

Thanks, CLK

3. FuLei

Member FuLei GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Can't help you there mate. I've had trouble too with such things, but just kept fidgeting around with the patching even when it went against m3wiki. Good luck.

4. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    Make sure your format is in FAT16, and I remember normal/safe mode is best for animal crossing (if I remember correctly). Sometimes the manager can be strange about patching. For example, everything I patch a game in safe-mode/normal mode on the m3 lite before, any subsequent games I patch no matter the settings (even if I set it to 4x dma etc) won't take effect and it'll patch it as normal anyways. My advice is whenver you change patching modes on the m3 manager, just give it a quick restart. I'm not sure if this problem affects everyone but everyone's computer settings are different and it could have to do with that.

5. cflemin301

Newcomer cflemin301 Member

United States
    i am having problems with my m3 cf. it
    will let me press a to start a game, but
    i can't press start to run a game.