Hacking M3 Lite Perfect Passcard Not Recognized?

ranchan1_2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all,

I bought my GF a M3 Lite Perfect seeing how it was greatly reviewed among other cards. It's a bit more complicated than other cards (I have an EZ Flash).

Just recently I noticed that I cannot use her m3 lite perfect on my ds. It won't automatically boot to the m3 splashpage. It'll just boot to the health screen where it says "Touch Screen to Continue". Even when I go to the calendar page, the passcard isn't being recognized on the screen saying that there is no DS cartridge inserted.

But it works fine on her DS. It must've binded to its owner or something :wtf:;

I can put my EZ flash into her DS and it'd boot no problem.

What could be the problem?

ranchan1_2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow such fast replies! Thanks guys

I don't think it's flashed because I helped her set everything up once she received her m3. And it's using a passcard. Take the passcard out of hers and it goes to the health screen. Normal.

Don't think it'd be my DS slot because it loads regular DS games and my EZflash passcard fine w/ no problems.

Another thing is, she lent her m3 lite perfect (passcard and gba slot microsd reader) to her friend who was going on vacation. He came back telling us it wouldn't work on his ds, saying it'd just load to the healthscreen and say that the ds would say "no DS cartridge inserted"

Any other ideas?

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Passcard 3 is a piece of crap, it stops working all the time, blow on the connectors and hold in the cartridge as its loading.

ranchan1_2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the replies

Holding down the pass3 card while it loads actually works. Junk
sleep.gif
;;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Spot the difference, Deal or no deal, can't remember the others lol