Hacking M3 LITE PERFECT not creating proper GBA save dats?

Mr Slug

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have an M3 LITE PERFECT and i use the M3 GAME Manager to add GBA games to it on a 2GB kingston jap micro SD card, i have noticed that some games dont work with the save DAT file even though i added game with the M3 GAME Manager and it created the DAT for the save in the proper folder but when i load game example Yoshi Island it just loads and no load DAT screen pops up before loading and when i turn off and on and enter the M3 to get to GBA mode it says something like it cant find the save DAT press A button to continue???

Well its very annoying as some games work with the DATS created and others just dont work at all with the DATS for them that were created, i notice i can save the game to another DAT that i know that works but then its under a diff DATs name and i have to manually save it on every turn off and on, also i had a game that worked with the DAT for it i took the game off andre added it and now it wont work with the DAT.

is their a limit to how many DATs the savegame folder can have in it??

firmware and game manager are up to date v35b.

anyone else have problems with GBA save DATS for M3 Lite Perfect?

Mr Slug

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply, you helped solve my problem as i noticed you said theres a 200 limit and i had 236 so i deleted some to make it under 200 and tested again and the ones that were giving problems actualy worked fine so the problem was i had to many DATs in gamesave folder, so theres no problems now if i keep it under 200
smile.gif
thanks for the speedy reply
smile.gif
199 DATs works fine if i put 1 more in to 200 it dont like it lol.

Mr Slug

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if theres a way round the 199 save DAT limit for the GAMESAVE folder??

Any other way to have another save folder allowing another 199 Dats?

Anyone know why theres a 199 DAT limit in the GAMESAVE folder?

im just wondering as larger cards become available it sort of seems pointless as theres a 199 save DAT limit in the GAMESAVE folder...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded