m3 LIte perfect ndslite

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by dragon_168, Sep 21, 2006.

Sep 21, 2006

m3 LIte perfect ndslite by dragon_168 at 12:58 AM (1,070 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. dragon_168
    OP

Newcomer dragon_168 Member

Canada
    In recent events, I 've been debating about getting a flash cart after my purchase of NDS lite.

the g6 was my first option cause a friend had recieved as a gift. NOW i've been doing some research however not enough to answer a few questions.

the M3 Lite Perfect fits perfectly in the NDS LITE but i'm planning to get a 2Gb Transflash/micro Sd Card in order to get the bang for the buck. however the set up will cost more than the NDS lite it's self. with the price of the passme 3.

on the site it said that the M3 will only support up to 1Gb transflash/micro sd.. at the time the 2gb was not availble was wondering if anyone has tried or even might know if it supports the 2gb and the future 4gb card.

Most people have probably read that the new DS-x is comming out soon.. now the "125$US+shipping " question is , Is it worth the wait? I understand that the prices now are either on the climax or on the way down due to the DS-x. how ever feature wise will there be a substantial benifit to the DS-x compare to the M3/G6?

haven't gotten a straight answer about playing wifi games on the flash card either g6/m3.. will it work on a wifi network? or even close proximity gaming?

2. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    it supports the 2 gig, been using it just fine. I'm excited to see DS-X come out but so far the slot 1 solutions have not been all that impressive when comparing functionality and compatibility to the new slot 2 solutions (supecard lite, m3 lite, g6 lite). I'd get the m3 lite or g6 lite (personally I prefer m3 lite for many reasons) if you're on the fence about this. The wifi part of your question is really a question of passme solution, if you want 100% compatability with wifi and multiplayer, use flashme so you don't run into any issues with the passcard.

3. dragon_168
    OP

Newcomer dragon_168 Member

Canada

So Flash me is a type of Pass card? right .. or should I flash the DSlite? and if I flash it will i be able to reflash it back to the original . for warranty reason?

So there is problems with wifi and the pass me solution right

4. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    flashme = what it sounds like, skipping passme devices like passcards and have it permanently skip NDS' authenticity checks with built in firmware.....this you flash onto your ds. No you will not be able to flash it back to the original if you're flashing a ds lite, with a normal ds it's possible. There are problems that occur when you do multiplayer with passme devices like passcards.

5. iza

Member iza gbatemp, the new crack

United States
    Is it a constant problem or just certain cases?

6. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    certain cases, and from what I hear a lot of cases.

7. g.crow

Member g.crow beide mittelfinger hoch

United States
    never had any problems with wifi on both my flashed lite and that one using a passcard3.

mars

8. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    Then maybe it's just a lot of complaining on certain games, way I look @ it is passme devices are merely means to an end....aka flashing.

9. iza

Member iza gbatemp, the new crack

United States
    mars, what games have to tried on passcard?

10. waiwai

Newcomer waiwai Member

Netherlands
    Wifi works fine with M3. Don't know for the others, some EZthingies had some troubles at first, but don't know if that is solved..

M3 is a safe option. DS-x might have issues because it's so new.