Hacking m3 LIte perfect ndslite

dragon_168

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In recent events, I 've been debating about getting a flash cart after my purchase of NDS lite.

the g6 was my first option cause a friend had recieved as a gift. NOW i've been doing some research however not enough to answer a few questions.

the M3 Lite Perfect fits perfectly in the NDS LITE but i'm planning to get a 2Gb Transflash/micro Sd Card in order to get the bang for the buck. however the set up will cost more than the NDS lite it's self. with the price of the passme 3.

on the site it said that the M3 will only support up to 1Gb transflash/micro sd.. at the time the 2gb was not availble was wondering if anyone has tried or even might know if it supports the 2gb and the future 4gb card.

Most people have probably read that the new DS-x is comming out soon.. now the "125$US+shipping " question is , Is it worth the wait? I understand that the prices now are either on the climax or on the way down due to the DS-x. how ever feature wise will there be a substantial benifit to the DS-x compare to the M3/G6?

haven't gotten a straight answer about playing wifi games on the flash card either g6/m3.. will it work on a wifi network? or even close proximity gaming?

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it supports the 2 gig, been using it just fine. I'm excited to see DS-X come out but so far the slot 1 solutions have not been all that impressive when comparing functionality and compatibility to the new slot 2 solutions (supecard lite, m3 lite, g6 lite). I'd get the m3 lite or g6 lite (personally I prefer m3 lite for many reasons) if you're on the fence about this. The wifi part of your question is really a question of passme solution, if you want 100% compatability with wifi and multiplayer, use flashme so you don't run into any issues with the passcard.

dragon_168

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it supports the 2 gig, been using it just fine. I'm excited to see DS-X come out but so far the slot 1 solutions have not been all that impressive when comparing functionality and compatibility to the new slot 2 solutions (supecard lite, m3 lite, g6 lite). I'd get the m3 lite or g6 lite (personally I prefer m3 lite for many reasons) if you're on the fence about this. The wifi part of your question is really a question of passme solution, if you want 100% compatability with wifi and multiplayer, use flashme so you don't run into any issues with the passcard.

So Flash me is a type of Pass card? right .. or should I flash the DSlite? and if I flash it will i be able to reflash it back to the original . for warranty reason?

So there is problems with wifi and the pass me solution right

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
flashme = what it sounds like, skipping passme devices like passcards and have it permanently skip NDS' authenticity checks with built in firmware.....this you flash onto your ds. No you will not be able to flash it back to the original if you're flashing a ds lite, with a normal ds it's possible. There are problems that occur when you do multiplayer with passme devices like passcards.

waiwai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
the M3 Lite Perfect fits perfectly in the NDS LITE but i'm planning to get a 2Gb Transflash/micro Sd Card in order to get the bang for the buck. however the set up will cost more than the NDS lite it's self. with the price of the passme 3.
So? Buy the 1GB UltraII then; it's cheaper and provides more then enough..
And why complain? You still want one and you are going to buy it anyway
wink.gif

QUOTE said:
on the site it said that the M3 will only support up to 1Gb transflash/micro sd.. at the time the 2gb was not availble was wondering if anyone has tried or even might know if it supports the 2gb and the future 4gb card.
Usually that is only a matter of time. Supporting 1GB or 4GB is a matter of software (firmware), not hardware.

QUOTE said:
Most people have probably read that the new DS-x is comming out soon.. now the "125$US+shipping " question is , Is it worth the wait?
Well, if you want a 2GB MicroSD first, then the DS-x is not for you, only got 0.5GB.

haven't gotten a straight answer about playing wifi games on the flash card either g6/m3.. will it work on a wifi network? or even close proximity gaming?
Wifi works fine with M3. Don't know for the others, some EZthingies had some troubles at first, but don't know if that is solved..

M3 is a safe option. DS-x might have issues because it's so new.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1