m3 lite new gba case

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by aphexpusher, Nov 30, 2006.

Nov 30, 2006

m3 lite new gba case by aphexpusher at 12:39 AM (1,074 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. aphexpusher
    OP

Member aphexpusher GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just want to know if anybody has been able to put a m3 lite (not pro) into a gba. I have an sp and a ds lite and so if I could use one card for both systems that would be great. I know the new case was released recently and Im not sure if the new case is for gba and ds phat or just for ds phat. I already own like 3 micro sd cards for my lil camera. I dont use the camera anymore. I had been planning on buying a m3 lite for some time now. guess now is a good time. thanx for all the info by the way. awesome site.

also if possible can any of you guys post some snapshots of your m3 lites in the new gba case? maybe inside of the gba sp or micro? if it works ofc. if it doesnt work Im gonna need to buy 2 m3 adapters. one standard sd slim (cuase micro sd cards come with adapters) and then a m3 lite for my ds. that would be extra lame.

[​IMG] + [​IMG] = [​IMG]

2. flai

Member flai Androgynous Apparently :)

United Kingdom
    Actually, I also would really like to know if there is a case I could buy on its own for the GBA for my M3 Lite. I really want to play GBA stuff without the stupid pixel border.

3. Hanafuda

Member Hanafuda GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Sadly, yes you can change/edit just about everything. So far I have managed to restrain myself. I loaded the map editor once to see how it worked, gave myself a "country guitar" from the item list because I play acoustic guitar (and I was curious to see it actually work), then closed it. I haven't touched it since, but like lots of bad things one can do, I've been tempted plenty.

A happy consequence of my one little cheat using the map editor - turns out that giving K.K. the country guitar after he's done singing will get you his picture.

EDIT:
    wtf??? how did this post end up in this thread??? I posted it as a reply to a thread about Animal Crossing. sorry, dunno what happened here.

4. aphexpusher
    OP

United States
    well I would really just like to know if the m3 lite works in a gba sp with that new gba case for the m3 lite that uses micro SD.

5. flai

Member flai Androgynous Apparently :)

United Kingdom
  6. aphexpusher
    OP

United States

thank you so very much. if anybody actually owns the thing I would love to see how it looks in a gba sp or micro. if anybody out there can post a pic or two.

7. link459

Member link459 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Does anybody know any other retailers that sell the GBA adapter?

Kicktrading has crazy high shipping for me.

8. Monkey01

Member Monkey01 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    http://www.gamersection.ca/product_info.php?products_id=336
    comes from canada too, but they can ship in envelop if you mail them or something:
    NOTE: If Have Already Purchased A M3 Perfect Lite & Would Like To Get Only The Extra Shell, Email Us Directly For A Much Cheaper Padded Envelope Shipping Rate

And at the topic: the M3 Lite is SideLoading and the cart should be same size as a GBA cart, so I guess it would look just like a normal GBA cart, but with another color...
    Also, afaik you can boot M3 Lite in GBA mode too, so I assume it's useable in a real GBA cart too, descriptions on the shops confirm this "Converts your M3 Lite into a standard GBA sized cart to be used in a DS Lite, NDS, GBA Micro & GBA SP"
    But I can't confirm this stuff myself, cause I haven't got it...

9. fedge

Newcomer fedge Newbie

United States
    Anyone done this yet????????