M3 Lite homebrew broken after update

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Tir, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Tir
    OP

Tir GBAtemp Regular

Jun 7, 2006
    I updated to V31 but now the NDS game menu freezes whenever I scroll down to where homebrew things are, they were working before. I even tried putting them in individual folders to see if it was one homebrew in particular causing it, but it freezes when I go into any of their folders. Is this happening to anyone else?

Also, in the update info it still just says it's using e30c V4.63. I tried formatting the card to FAT32 8k clusters to see if it'd help but the M3 wouldn't even boot with that, just gave blank screens. I had to go back to FAT16 w/ 64k for it to boot again, so I don't know what the hell's going on.

2. leoedin

leoedin GBAtemp Regular

Nov 23, 2005
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    have you tried pressing "Start" instead of "A" to start a homebrew app?

3. Tir
    OP

Tir GBAtemp Regular

Jun 7, 2006
    It freezes before the homebrew items even show on the list, so I can't. Same with going into a folder with homebrew, as soon as I go to open it it freezes before showing the contents. When I remove the homebrew I can scroll right to the end with no problems, I think it's a bug with it looking for a game icon for the homebrew or something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice