M3 Lite + EZPass 3

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Twid, Sep 6, 2006.

Sep 6, 2006

M3 Lite + EZPass 3 by Twid at 9:07 AM (1,086 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Twid
    OP

Newcomer Twid Advanced Member

France
    Hi,

I would like to know if you can boot a M3 Lite with a EZPass 3 ?
    The EZPass 3 has no splash screen and I think it's faster than the Passcard 3 isn't it ?

Regards.

2. Topsy

Member Topsy GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Works fine. Those are what I'm using. The EZPass 3 is faster cause no boot screen, but you have to touch/push a button at the Nintendo warning screen to continue... With the Passcard 3 you get a splash screen, but it automatically goes past the Nintendo warning and into the flash card...

3. Twid
    OP

France
    Thank you [​IMG]

4. Heinrisch

Member Heinrisch GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    I don't think the healthscreen dissapears with the passcard 3? and if you don't mean the health screen, it is possible to skip the nds menu.

5. Topsy

Canada
    I was gonna add to my original post about the Passcard 3, but didn't want to confuse things... I guess I should mention though that the older version of the Passcard 3 does automatically skip the health screen, but apparently there is a "new" Passcard 3 (labled Passcard 4 inside its case) that behaves like the EZPass 3...

Check these video and you'll see what I mean:

New Passcard 3 (No autoboot/Splash) (credit to Keyser Soze)

Old Passcard 3 (Most common/autoboot/splash)

EZPass 3 (No autoboot/no splash)

6. Heinrisch

Member Heinrisch GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    All three of does showed the healthscreen.. The menu after the healthscreen can be skipped through the original nds config

7. Topsy

Canada
    I know... What I'm getting at is, if you notice in the video, the old Passcard 3 will continue on its own through the health screen and to the flashcart... The others need your input at the warning screen...

And yes I know you can bypass the NDS config by setting the DS to "Auto" instead of "Manual" in settings. However, on iether setting you will need to press a button or touch the screen to go past the Warning screen with the new Passcard 3 or EZPass 3. You don't have to input anything with the old Passcard 3... Irregardless of the DS's setting (auto or manual) the old Passcard 3 will boot straight through (unassisted) to the flashcard...

8. Twid
    OP

France
    Yes, the EZPass 3 is exactly what I want [​IMG]

Thank you for the videos.