m3 gba linkage.... with pokemon diamond?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by DbGt, May 15, 2007.

May 15, 2007
  1. DbGt
    OP

Member DbGt GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    Hi, i have an m3 sd (2 slot) since the day it was released, and yesterday i remembered that some time ago the m3 team released a gba linkage function for the 2 slot m3s... so my question is, can i use this "solution" in pokemon diamond to transfer my pkm from firered on pal park??? i dont know a single thing about this gba linkage nor how does it works... so if my question is stupid, sorry ^^

thnx

2. laurenz

Member laurenz GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    I never tried it, but it should be possible.
    Start your M3 and leave it in NDS mode. Than press the game icon and browse for you Pokemon FireRed Rom and press A once.
    Now it looks like if nothing happened but just browse back to your pokemon diamond rom and press A on it too, and it should load up now. Now you should be able to transfer pokemon from the FireRed rom to the Diamond rom like you would normally do.

3. dbgtdob

Member dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    gba linkage is also calle gba union, it wont work what you are asking its for unlocking secrets in games, for example harvest moon ds, if you have friends of mineral town inserted in your ds, characters from the game appear, and on castevania dawn of sorrow, if you have castlevania aria of sorrow inserted you get a shaman ring on start up, and on lunar knights if you have the gba version boktai inserted in your ds your hp,en, etc..... goes up depending on which one is inserted, so gba linkage is to fool the ds game into thinking you have a gba inserted so you can unlock secrets, and get free stuff, it cant load the save data.

4. AntvgX

Newcomer AntvgX Advanced Member

Russia
    Thou it is said by m3 team that it will work, when i tried to connect gba and nds pokegames it just didn'd show them as compatible. So: whating for new manager.