jappy495

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys,

I have a problem with my M3 DS Real Card. I use the M3 Sakura v. 1.49x firmware on the card due to the faster scrolling speed in the folders. But now, the firmware cant play GBA games, although the GBA Expansion is inserted. It boots up the game, creates a savefile and the screen turns black while the top screen turns white with a "now loading... Game Patch Ver. 4.9x" screen, which gets slightly darker after one second. After this, nothing happens.

What could be the reason for this? I already investigated the other topics but couldnt find someone with a similiar problem.

Could it be possible to return to the old M3 DS Real Firmware? (Which had slow scrolling speed in the menu but an awesome cheatmenu and the last time I had GBA compatibility!)

Thanks in advance for your help

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember the save needs to be initialized on m3 touchpad first
hold A when you boot the ds and select touchpad from the menu and run the gba game, save and exit
it should boot now in sakura

jappy495

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks, seems to be working. Thanks.

So everytime I want to play a GBA Game I have to go into touchpod mode and select it through the menu (which is much slower than I remembered it!) and then try it again in the sakura mode?
I tried another game and this seemed to be the case there..

Also, I have to switch on this Savestate switch (L+R+A+B) thingy for every game in order to work right?

Is it the case, that the sakura firmware overwrites previous savestates and savegames? seems like all my savegames are lost..

But thanks again, that helped a lot already!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?